Published on: Mar 3, 2016
Transcripts - Nada_stanisic_cv (2)
Adress: Kej oslobođenja 13D, Belgrade
Mobile: +38165 404 15 91
• To work on a challenging and promising position that will enable me to
increase my work experience and developed my abilities, with opportunities
for professional and personal growth. I like to work in hospitality, and would
like to continue my career in this environment for many years.
• A motivated, adaptable and responsible graduated Fashion designer seeking a
position in the fashion industry which will utilise the professional and
technical skills developed through past work experiences in this field. I am
able to work and adjusting to the new working environment, willing to learn
and improve professionaly.
• June – December 2014.
• January – March 2015.
Boutique SerGent Major
• June – 2015.
I was working as a salesman in these boutiques, where I worked with customers, in
the changing rooms, keeping the space clean and organized.
• The College of Textile - Design, technology and management, Serbia, Belgrade
Section: Design of textile and clothes (graduated in 2014)
• Computer: Windows MS Office, Photoshop, Corel Draw
• Personal interests: Fashion design, learning about new cultures and new
• Languages: Serbian (native), English (very good)