Published on: Mar 3, 2016
Transcripts - Nada_Hassan's_CV
Nada Hassan Mohamed Saad
Address: 7 Moustafa Abo Heif, Stanly, Alexandria.
Current Address: 5 Mohamed Eissa, Heliopolis, Cairo.
To secure a good position in a high growth, well established Multinational
Corporation with considerable advancement opportunities.
2006-2010: BS of Business Administration – Marketing Department – Pharos
University. Alexandria, Egypt.
2005-2006: Pyramids language school (American diploma), Alexandria, Egypt.
1993-2005: Notre Dame De Sion, Alexandria, Egypt.
1. Horeca Executive at Japan Tobacco International. From August 2014 till
• Responsible to drive Horeca activation and availability.
• Responsible for training the activation team (ushers).
• Responsible to drive Horeca events.
• Drive/influence/control related agencies for activation.
• Build strong relationships with the key persons in selected Horeca outlets.
• Responsible and accountable for negotiating all annual and periodical
investments with the accounts including annual contracts and activities
• Set and agree on the right pricing in the outlets.
• Monitor competition activities in the channel and report periodically.
• Conduct a periodical meeting with the accounts to brief them on the period
activities and discuss business issues.
• Responsible for managing all budgetary activity relating to the accounts.
• Provide monthly sales report & market activity report.
• Provide effective routing for activation in order to achieve the best possible
2. Assistant Brand Manager at AWA
• Handling advertising agencies.
• Handling BTL & ATL advertising.
• Handling activations.
• Working with the team on marketing plan.
• Monitoring competitors' activities and maintaining awareness of their
• Managing the product renovations and packaging changes.
• Checking and overseeing the production of magazines advertisements,
websites and exhibitions.
• Identifying potential areas in which to advertise or sell the product to
reach the target clients.
• Meetings with cafes' owners, gym, spa, hotels & doctors to advertise and
sell the product to reach our target clients.
• Managing the product's ads in magazines.
• Meetings with distributors in Alexandria.
• Monitor the product's visibility in the market.
• Managing promotions and giveaways.
3. Account Manager at Markade advertising agency: From 2011 till July 2013.
• Handling the client services department.
• Handling the agency's main clients, Unilever (Mashreq, Ghana, Kenya
and Nigeria), UFS, Kraft, INSCA, Palm Hills, Madar and MAK.
• Worked with Unilever brands (Sunsilk, Rexona, Clear, Axe, Lipton,
• Dove, Lifebuoy, Knorr and Ponds). Also worked on the HR events and
• Handling all ATL and BTL advertising:
- TV Ads editing
- Voice over
- Video production
- POS material, design and production (Posters, flyers, danglers,
stoppers, shelf talkers, shelf strips, gondolas, stands &
- Booths (design, production and installation)
- Banners, roll-ups and mock-ups
- Design, production and installation of wall banners and light
- Internal and external branding
- Car, bus and truck branding
• Handling companies' events.
• Meeting and liaising with clients to discuss and identify their needs and
requirements (Projects, designs, productions, activations and events).
• Presenting creative work to clients for approval or modification.
• Plan, organize, implement and control the day to day processes of
• Providing immediate response to all client comments, inquiries and
• Managing timelines for all creative projects.
• Monitoring the effectiveness of projects and invoicing clients.
Account Executive at Markade: From November 2011 till November 2012
4. Broker/Account Manager at Pharaonic Securities Brokerage. From August 2010
till September 2011.
• Buying and selling securities.
• Managing and reviewing clients' investment portfolios.
• Keeping clients informed about their investments and change in the
• Research financial markets
• Handling clients’ orders.
• Provide advisory services.
• Pitch for new investors
• Sales and marketing.
5. Worked at Al Shayea as administrator. (During College)
• Responsible for the banking of all Al-Shayea retails in Alex.
• Financial reports.
• Handling e-mails & paperwork.
• Responsible for training new employees.
• Handling all staffs’ schedules and papers.
6. Front Office agent at the Four Seasons Hotels & Resorts (During College)
• Had a cross exposure in the entire front office department. (Front desk,
Concierge and Retail).
• Handling the check in and checkout.
• Handling retail.
• Dealing with suppliers.
MS Office (Word, Access, Power Point and Outlook).
Excellent skills in using all internet tools & HTML
Ability to work under stress, pressure and tight deadline to reach the best
efficient work result.
Ability to acclimatize with different work systems.
Ability to develop new management tools & processes.
Ability to take initiative and lead a team.
Good communication skills.
Respect and appreciate teamwork.
Arabic: Native Language.
English: Fluent spoken and written.
French: Very good spoken and written.
1. Communication skills.
2. Accelerated learning.
I was a member in the Alpha Leo club since 2003. (Leadership, Experience,
Opportunity) Then I joined Leo Apollo.
Participated in the organization of many projects like the African Cup of Nations,
World Cup and BSLA (Basketball Summer League in Alexandria)
Currently I’m a member in Rotaract Club.
Yoga, Traveling, Fishing, Drawing, Candle making and Reading.
Date of birth: 28th
of August 1988
Marital status: Single
Driving license: Valid