Published on: Mar 3, 2016
Transcripts - Nada-Mamdouh-Fahmy (1)
Nada Mamdouh Fahmy Mikhael
Address: 14 Seif ElDeen Street, New Nozha, Cairo, Egypt.
Tel: (02) 2624-6284 - Mobile: 0122-425-9665 - E-mail: email@example.com
• To obtain a position as a quality control specialist in a multinational company where I can prove my
skills in Improving company performance through enhanced quality standards; deploying strong, long-
term Quality integration strategies.
Employer: Misreya Medical (Baxter – Gambro)
Position: Quality Control Officer
Department: Quality Control Department
Period: Oct 2015 – Present
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Responsible for implementing and maintaining a process-based QC plan.
• Apply total quality management tools and approaches to analytical and reporting processes.
• Supervise analysts engaged in inspection and testing activities to ensure high technical integrity.
• Generate, review and approve Standard Operation Procedures (SOP’s) and train staff on them.
• Follow up the QC Lab Instruments’ Calibration Schedule.
• Design, develop and execute training programs to new personnel and ensuring that the procedural
training conforms to the requirements of the job function.
• Laboratory housekeeping supervision.
• Carry out product testing in accordance with standard procedure to ensure that products are of the
• Maintain all necessary records of test results.
• Identify and report on any potential improvements to products and processes.
• Maintain an awareness of all developments in products and in test Procedures
• Provide advice on quality issues to managers and staff.
Employer: Misreya Medical (Baxter -Gambro)
Position: Service Coordinator
Department: Service Department
Period: Jan 2013 to Sept 2015
Duties and Responsibilities:
• GFS: (Gambro Field Service):
o Responsible for completing all the data of the Service reports and their entry to the
system so that the Company in Sweden can follow up the Service procedures taking place
• GFS Suite:
o Adding all the new customers and the new machines that were installed.
• Filing of all the service’s reports
• Orders of the Spare Parts:
o Preparing the order of the spare parts, following up until the order arrives at the
• Disposables (Ultra Filters):
o Responsible for the stock of Ultra Filters
o Calculating the hospital's consumption ,preparing the Ultra Filters’ Order and following up
till they are received at the Company's Store
o Making the complaints for any machine in Gambro’s Warranty Period and following up till
the problem is solved.
• Repair Orders at the Work Shop in Sweden
o Packing of the order to be shipped to the work shop in Sweden.
o Preparing the Order Form and following up till it returns back to the company.
• Following up with the Engineers in any online Course related to Gambro
• Following up with the Engineers the upgrading of the machines to any new Program Version
• Responsible for enrolling and following up the maintenance of any defected item in the Work shop.
• Amplifon Middle East.
• New Kasr El Aini Medical School Educational Hospital
BA degree in Biomedical and Clinical Engineering 2006 to
El Shorouk Academy Cairo,
Primary, Preparatory, Secondary 1993 to
Armenian Catholic Sisters’ School Cairo,
Six Sigma Improvement Program December-
American University in Cairo Cairo,
Hemodialysis's Training: Advanced Dialyzers Levels: Basic, I and II March-
Misreya Medical (Gambro) Cairo,
2010 Cairo University
General English May-
2007 Vision academy Cairo,
Training Course in Sensors and Actuators Jan-
2010 Bio Service and Trading Group (BST) Cairo,
• Arabic [Mother Tongue]
• English [Fluent Written and spoken]
• French [Good Written and spoken]
• Presentation skills [Microsoft Power point].
• Spread sheets [Microsoft Excel].
• Word Processing [Microsoft Word].
• Operating Systems [Windows 2000, XP, Vista, 7, 8].
• Highlight research experiences, skills, techniques
• Detailed meeting minutes.
• Strong interpersonal skills.
• Fast learner.
• Exceptional problem solver.
• Strong organizational skills.
Birth Date: 23th
of July, 1988
Marital Status: Single
Owns car: Yes
I confirm that all the above data is correct and all corresponding documents will be
furnished upon request.