Published on: Mar 3, 2016
Transcripts - Nada El-Kady
- I -
Nada Mohamed Fathy El-Kady
9150 el kosor st., Moqattam, Cairo, Egypt
Telephone: (+202) 25050877, Cell phone: (+2010) 69727527
E-Mail Address: email@example.com
A highly motivated, enthusiastic, adaptable, dependable and energetic person who has the ability to work
as an active team member to help achieve department objectives; with the strength of strong communication,
Training, Presentation, and team building skills as well as target oriented.
- University: Ain Shams University
- Faculty of Al-Alsun for Languages: 2011 - 2012
language: English – 2nd
General Estimate: (Good)
Project Grade: ( Very Good)
development Assets for Development and real estate investment Cairo, Egypt.
Al- Tabib & SWANI projects.
September 2012 – Present
Sales Administrator: July 2014 – Present ( Heliopolis branch )
Supporting an organization's sales team in handling their duties by managing schedules,
creating sales documents and proposals, generating reports related to sales activities and
revenue data, as well as handling customer and prioritizing customer requests while the sales
team is out of the office.
1) Coordinate schedules and appointments for Sales, format and type business
2) Screen, prioritize and organize all incoming email and set up calls for all sales team
members to follow up sales calls; send invitations containing Go-To-Meeting login information
for all sales, send reminders to call participants on the day scheduled to take place for all sales
3) Coordinate domestic and international travel arrangements and reservations for Sales
4) Prepare complex PowerPoint presentations regarding strategic and execution Sales plans and
assist with coordinating and organizing Sales meetings and events.
- II -
5) Provide assistance to Sales Team on routine inquiries and information requests, make
changes and edit to agreements and presentations on short notice for all sales representatives as
needed ( after senior management approval).
6) Coordinate communication of all customer-related issues to sales manager, to ensure
receiving accurate information.
7) Maintain Sales organizational charts and contacts listing & coordinate customer visits to
track the achieving of meetings target.
8) Adhere to company Policies and procedures and implement the strategies in the sales
departments and ensure that all employees stick to it.
9) Responsible for tracing the offers and discounts on projects, especially during the events to
get the feedback from customers and report it to the management so they can make changes to
further improve the product or services provided.
10) Prepare a daily Sales Action Report (SAR) and distribute to appropriate parties
11) Provide Sheet for each upcoming call along with any relevant background information that
will help to familiarize the Sales Manager with the potential client.
12) Coordinate with Sales team to produce documents and presentations necessary for clients.
Responsible for integrating documents and information developed for potential clients, and
ensure that it is prepared in time for scheduled calls and meetings for all sales representatives
13) Coordinate internally and with customers to resolve issues relating to customer, pricing,
terms, deductions etc… and other issues
14) Perform other related duties as required or requested.
Contract executive: April 2013 – June 2014 ( New Cairo Branch )
Finalizing any material or any issue related to the contracts, issuing contracts and their
supplements- if needed, creating contracts documents and proposals, generating reports related
to the contract activities, as well as handling customer when they have any problems related to
1) Responsible for receiving each and every contract that has been issued in any of the
branches “Mohandseen, Heliopolis, Mansoura, Alex, Zagazig& Dubai”.
2) Revising that all the needed papers of the client (copy of the ID, needed checks or bills
etc...) do exist.
3) Checking the contract itself, the payment methods and all related issues. Preparing
supplements for any extra required articles.
4) Registering the new contracts and the sales agents who perform these deals.
- III -
5) Using ACTIVA to confirm accepting the contract.
6) Delivering the ready contracts to the manager to be signed from the C.E.O.
7) Dealing with the Accounting department after signing the contracts to enable the agents to
get their commissions.
8) Presenting a daily, weekly and monthly report for any new contracts or any modifications.
9) Responsible for handle the clients if they have any problems related to the delay of their
contracts, or if they have any special requests need to be written in an extra supplement to their
seen Branch )March 2013 ( Mohand–September 2012Receptionist and HR admin:
Responsible for providing secretarial, clerical and administrative support; managing of visitors,
consumers, telephone calls and messages, as well as a variety of clerical duties that support
consumer services, information and referral and the operation and presentation of a
professional office in order to ensure that municipal services are provided in an effective and
1) Provide office support services; answering all incoming calls and handle caller’s inquiries
whenever possible; Re-direct calls as appropriate and take adequate messages when required,
greet, assist and/or direct visitors and customers.
2) Provide word-processing and secretarial support; schedule appointments, maintain
appointment diary either manually or electronically, organize meetings, assist in posting on
conference telephone calls, make preparations for committee meetings, maintain the general
filing system and file all correspondence.
3) As needed, inform supervisor in advance as to supply needs and if office/Buffet appliances
are not functioning properly to ensure that office are equipped with needed supplies. Monitor
the use of supplies and equipment.
4) Notify supervisors, within 60 minutes of daily start time, regarding staff absences/delays as
well as any new updates or any inquires snappily occurred.
5) Ensure 100% that all needed forms are in hand, as well as interviewee receives application
6) Supervise the office boys to maintain the reception area tidy and clean, also supervises
7) Assist Assets’ Team with all needed documents and support.
8) Maintain confidentiality of organization and personnel related information
8-) Perform other related duties as required
- IV -
ExcellentGoodVery goodVery goodGerman
English: has successfully completed English course up to: (Level 12)
Place: Ministry of Defense Language Institute.
Communication and Presentation skills
- Excellent user of MS Word, Power Point, Excel and Outlook.
- Moderate in the use of Photoshop program.
- Efficient user of Internet browsing, WIN 98, XP and Vista.
- Entry SAP user.
- Excellent ACTIVA user.
- Efficient typist in English & Arabic.
Seeking a challenging professional HR / Customer service / Administration vacancy, that would be full of
new knowledge so as to develop myself & enhance my skills, and get supportive courses as well as to
upgrading my experience for the benefit of the organization I will work for.
- Hard & team worker, ambitious, work well under pressure, accept criticism and work positively
towards the better
- Keen on learning Foreign Languages, Travelling, Driving and Reading.
- Nationality: Egyptian
- Date of birth : 10th
- Marital Status: Single
- Driving License: Valid
References promptly furnished upon request…