Nacole Stuart resume
Published on: Mar 3, 2016
Transcripts - Nacole Stuart resume
3924 Frisco Ave. Irving, TX 75061 | Nacole.Stuart@gmail.com | (682) 465-2687
OBJECTIVE Senior call center supervisor seeking the opportunity for career advancement which will
challenge and provide growth fortuity into management.
SKILLS & ABILITIES Over 5 years of customer service experience in a contact center environment.
Able to manage multiple projects giving each attention to detail and proper follow through.
Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
EXPERIENCE Call Center Supervisor
Capital One - Irving, TX - November 2014 to July 2015
• Provided support for call center staff and branch associates with policy questions and
• Delivered closed loop communication between internal and external partners regarding
corrections and/or exceptions in a timely manner.
• Assisted customers with escalated request while on live calls thus resulting in a better
• Trained staff on systems,products,and procedure updates.
I was able to assistwith streamlining our complaintresponse process.Ihelped to create and
maintain one resource for non-standard exceptions.Thus making itquicker and easier to solve
highly escalated issues.
Consumer Complaint Manager
Capital One - Irving, TX - November 2012 to November 2014
• Responded to consumer,internal,and external complaints on behalfofour corporate offices
within 48 business hours.
• Provided summaries regarding potential compliance or legal issues.
• Assisted fulfilling ADA (American's with Disabilities Act) request.
• Supported our internal fraud investigation team by providing documentation required for
I was able to assistour CEO's office with successfullymanaging complaints and requestin a
timely manner. I was the chief point of contact for each requestI received. This allowed our
customers and non-customers to feel as though they have a personal advocate instead of
being a number in a crowd.
Capital One - Irving, TX - July 2011 to November 2012
• Assisted with developing a new servicing process for internal retail and small business
• Created the training manual used for new associates across two companysites.
• Provided real time concierge supportfor our branch and managementsupport.
• Provided associate feedback regarding call summaries in order to improve service times.
I was able to use service tracking information to provide senior management a monthly and
quarterly growth summaryas each area was added to the pilot.
Sr. Advocacy Coordinator
Capital One - Irving, TX - March 2010 to July 2011
• Provided problem resolution supportwithin a call center environment.
• Completed manager onlyfinancial exceptions for live calls.
• Coordinated customer meetings with branch associates to discuss other potential sales
• Conferred with projectmanagers regarding upcoming servicingchanges as a subjectmatter
Due to my interestin training,I was able to be certified as a departmenttrainer.This allowed
me to use my previous CSR training to impact department change and assist with bringing
the departmentup to speed.
Customer Service Associate
Capital One - Irving, TX - February 2009 to March 2010
• Serviced inbound customer inquiries in a call center environment.
• Provided product knowledge and assisted customers with consumer based needs.
• Assisted with resolving servicing errors and served as a liaison between the customer and
• Volunteered in my local communitywith the company.Provided financial literacy programs,
helped the youth to better understand employment opportunities in the financial sector, and
other social events.
By using prior experience and training provided Iwas able to rise quicklywithin the company.
I consecutivelyprovided top QA scores and received top marks on customer surveys.
Executive Administrative Assistant
The Wright Group - Arlington, TX - March 2001 to August 2006
• Directly supervised 16 employees and implemented training for each quarterlypromotion.
• Provided monthly, quarterly, and annual profit and loss statement for franchise owner and
• Answered inquires and customer complaints on behalfof ownership.
• Reconciled vendor accounts, created and provided expense reports for each individual
I was able to streamline our operations processes andbydoing so helped to create a franchise
growth of over $340,000.00 in less than two quarters.
EDUCATION ARKANSAS HIGH SCHOOL, TEXARKANA, AR
UNIVERSITY OF ARKANSAS AT LITTLE ROCK, LITTLE ROCK, AR