Nabill Iqbal Resume
Published on: Mar 3, 2016
Transcripts - Nabill Iqbal Resume
Address: Flat 1004, Al Rawdha Towers, Al Nahda Sharjah
Mobile: +971 056 280 7000
+971 055 591 0607
A challenging and performance oriented position with opportunity for development and utilization of professional skills
and knowledge, leading eventually in the senior and strategic management.
Skills & Strength
Strategic Financial Management Budgetary Analysis
Trend & Variance Analysis Balance Sheet Analysis
Income statements Peer Group Comparative Analysis & Reporting
MIS Reporting Management Reporting
Sharjah Islamic Bank – UAE
Financial Analyst – Analysis & Budgeting (Sep ’12 – till present)
Responsible for preparing and reporting Daily Financial Position reports of the Bank to the management committee,
highlighting major movements during the day including financial statements analytic reviews. Responsibilities include;
- Daily Financial Overview Report submitted to the Management committee on a daily basis.
- Key Performance Indicators and ratios submission to the Management committee on a daily basis
- ALCO Reports submission on a monthly basis.
- Cost of Funds on a monthly basis submission to CFO and ALCO committee.
- Peer group analysis report (Islamic Banks & Sharjah based Banks) on a quarterly, half yearly and annual basis
submission to the management.
- Monthly management Expenses analysis Report (Expense vs. Budget vs Prior year) on a monthly basis for all
Cost / Profit Centers.
- Cost allocation distribution on a monthly basis submission to the Finance department.
Mashreq Bank – UAE
Financial Analyst – Central Consolidation Finance & Planning, PMAD (Jul. ‘11 – Sep ‘12)
Responsible for managing the dynamic cost allocation framework at a business group, product and customer level across
the bank and performing UATs for difference projects. Responsibilities include;
- Monthly generation of Cost allocation for business groups, products and Customer segments
- Assist the Financial Controller in Annual Planning Exercise
- UAT of Dynamic Cost Allocation across the bank and ensure smooth cutover to monthly generation of the reports
to all Business Groups
- Carry out the UAT for OFFSA implementation to ensure smooth cutover to the monthly generation of the reports
- Collecting the data from all Business units on a monthly basis for the Rule Table files of OFFSA
- Ensure all the Rule Table files are accurate, ready and uploaded by every month end for all the 300 plus Cost
Centers across the bank
- Handling all Adhoc queries relating to OFFSA / Dynamic Cost Allocation
Mashreq Bank – UAE
Financial Analyst – International Banking Group, PMAD (Jan. ‘09 – Jun ‘11)
Responsible for the Planning and Management Accounting for International Banking Group (FI Finance), which comprise
of UAE and Overseas Operations. Responsibilities include;
- Preparation of monthly / quarterly financial statements, including profit and loss accounts, variance analysis and
commentaries for the head of the department
- Preparation of regular performance packs for the various business lines in FI Finance
- Presentation of the performance analysis showing the business trend to the senior management on the performance
of the FI Business on monthly/quarterly basis
- Monitoring and keeping track of the Expenses of the Overseas FI locations
- Finalization of the monthly financials and analysis for top management.
Mashreq Bank – UAE
MIS Analyst – Retail Banking Group, PMAD (Jul ’07 – Dec ‘08)
Established, managed and maintained a robust MIS environment to support the Sales Business Portfolio. Responsibilities
- Preparing and analyzing Sales productivity report for all Retail Banking products
- Analysis of performance for all the sales staff on monthly and yearly basis
- Preparation of Sales Performance Review Reports and Presentations for the higher management on monthly,
quarterly and yearly basis
- Preparation of KPIs on monthly basis to track the performance of the sales staff
- Incentive preparation for Direct Sales team.
- Developed and initiated the online web reporting for Loan products. Today all Mashreq Personal Loans MIS and
reports are available online on Mashreq Bank Intranet.
Professional / Academic Qualification
SZABIST University Dubai, Master, M.B.A Finance, Secured CGPA 3.41 (Dec ‘07 – Jun ‘10)
N.E.D University of Engineering & Technology, BC&IT, Secured 79% marks (Jan ‘03 – Dec ‘06)
- Development of Live VOIP based Project.
- Purchase Inventory System of Pizza Hut using Oracle 9i & Developer 6i
- Online Course Registration System (CRS) using ASP.net & MS. SQL Server
DJ Government Science College, HSC, Pre Engineering, Secured 75% marks (Aug 00 – Aug ‘02)
Everest Junior High School, FSC, Pre Engineering, Secured 83% marks (Aug ‘98 – Aug ‘00)
MS SQL Server 2000, 2005, Oracle 9i, Developer 6i
Certified DotNet Developer from Evo Tech.
Advanced MS Office
Intermediate knowledge of COGNOS
Worked on the project of Dynamic Cost Allocation with CEDAR and carried out successful UAT of the tool
Received Silver Star Certificate for the contribution in Dynamic Cost Allocation project during 2011
Received Certificate of Recognition from Sales Business for providing excellent support and MIS preparation in the
Extra Curricular Activities
Cricket, Reading Books, Driving, Movies
Father’s Name: Muhammad Iqbal Hussain
Date of Birth: April 26, 1984
Marital Status: Married
References available on Request
Open to relocate