NABIL NEW CV
Published on: Mar 3, 2016
Transcripts - NABIL NEW CV
055 2282024 firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Key Skills
EMPLOYEE BENEFITS ADMINISTRATOR – MEDICAL AND LIFE
1. Dedicated insurance professional with more than 6 years of experience.
Benefits Administrator is responsible for the day-to-day administration and
Management of Corporate Clients through high-levels of customer service
- Responsible for Day-to-day administration and management of Corporate
Clients.- Manage the communication between the client, Insurer and service team
- Understand the client business issues, needs and expectations.
- Seek feedback on METLIFE service through ongoing client dialogue.
- Agree and implement service deliverables..
- Updating the Compass with additions/deletions/invoices.
- Follow-ups with the client or insurers for pending information/cards/documents,
- Preparing final statements for Invoicing (for additions/deletions/renewal/new
- Keeping a record of all documents that are sent out or received and filing them
- Keeping the client informed on the status of any addition or deletion
- Performed other duties as assigned
METLIFE INSURANCE COMPANY – DUBAI (UAE)
(Dec’2008 to till date)
• Ensure the finalization of new sets-up of policies by enrolling members,
delivering cards and insurance certificates to client.
• Generate client invoices and issuing monthly reports.
• Record accurate data and update existing data on policies and policy
• Ensure policy maintenance throughout the duration of the policy by
processing incoming requests, terminations, transfers, policy benefit
changes and card printing.
• Ensure customer inquiries are taken care of and being followed up
through service desk, direct interaction with customers, emails and hard
• Responsible for the billing cycle of policies, being at time of policy set
up Responsible for adjusting the billing of new enrolments, transfers and
• Ensure the reconciliation of member details and invoice at renewal.
• Collaborating with the Customer Service Department to resolve
• Internal: Claims, Underwriting, Accounts and Financial Analysts unit
• External: Agents, Brokers and Direct (Policy Holder).
• Strong interpersonal, communication and organizational skills.
• Strong Communication Skills written and spoken.
• Strong attention to details and the ability to work as part of a team.
Personal and Visa
Bachelor of Computer Science from Barathidasan University, Trichy, Tamilnadu,
Working knowledge of MS office 2007 (Excel, word and Outlook).
• Date of Birth : 04/04/1983
• Marital Status: Married
• Sex: Male
• Nationality : Indian
• Language Known: English, Hindi.
• Passport Details: Valid till 21/05/2017
• Visa Status: Employment visa (Dubai Airport Free zone Visa)