Nabbil Ahmed Qureshi
Published on: Mar 3, 2016
Transcripts - Nabbil Ahmed Qureshi
NABBIL AHMAD QURESHI
Name: Nabbil Ahmad Qureshi
Father's name: Jahangir Ahmed Qureshi (Late)
Occupation of Father: Pakistan Air Force (Rtd.)
Date of Birth: August 16, 1981
National ID card No: 38403-2092445-7
Marital Status: Married
Email Address: email@example.com
Permanent Home Address: 74-Shahzad Park P.A.F Road, Sargodha, Punjab,
Phone No: +92-483-720063
Present Address: House # R – 11, ROW 5 Block A, N.C.H.S,
Gulshan-e-Iqbal - Karachi
Cell No: 0321-8775945
Domicile: Punjab. (Sargodha)
Passport No: DY-4914451 Expiry Date: 08-11-2016
Driving License Number: 38403-2092445-7-481 (Motor Cycle / Car) Karachi.
To be part of reputed organization which provides a steady career growth along with job
satisfaction, challenges and give value contribution in the success of organization.
1. B.SC (Math, Phy,Stats) 1st
division Sargodha (2000)
University Of Sargodha.
2. F.SC (Pre-Eng.) 1st
division Sargodha (1998)
University Of Sargodha.
3. Metric (Science) Sargodha (1996)
Gov. High School Sultana Abad Sargodha
4. Diploma in R/AC-2 yrs. 1st
division Sargodha (1999)
Sargodha Technical Training Center (evening shift)
AREAS OF EXPERTISE: (Practical Experience 9 years including gulf experience)
Sales & Marketing, Engineering, Operations, Manufacturing, Public Relations, Trade Shows,
warehousing, transportation & Logistics, Purchasing.
1. Working as a “Manager Sales – South “in EXIDE PAKISTAN LIMITED, Karachi Pakistan. (1st
June – to – Present).
As a marketing & sales Manager for a FB Battery (A Product of Exide Pakistan Limited) I will be
responsible for performing tasks necessary to support established financial and volume goals
through the Distributor’s & Main Dealers organization in this role, I will be responsible for the
selling and working with dealers on the south coast region.
The south regions entire operation.
Develop & maintain south region accounts (Dealers).
Evaluate and communicate the performance of the main dealer against established goals
as provided in the DM incentive program.
Identify and implement actions to ensure maximum performance.
Implement the marketing plans that are developed by FB Battery management.
Assist FB Management in business projection from the Distributor & Main Dealer.
Conduct training and ensure dealers sales force is technically trained on FB product.
Stimulate and define entire sales forecasting process.
Make a plan and supervise Promotions & Advertising to maximize sales and profits is
Administration of marketing & sales Promotion Activities in the channel.
Interface with the various function for smooth and timely availability of products / service
to the channel.
Create / ensure / manage and atmosphere f partnering with the Main Dealers.
Participates in MD meetings, council (FB Management) meetings and regional business
Act as focal point for FB Battery Company management & Main Dealers.
Ensuring timely & accurate closing on monthly / quarterly & annual basis.
Follows quality system procedures.
2. Worked as a “DEPUTY SALES MANAGER” (SOUTH) in YOUSUF DEWAN COMPANIES. Karachi
August 2013 – to – 31st
Major Product: PAINTS & CONSTRUCTION.
KCC CORPORATION – The Largest Paint Manufacturing Company Of South Korea In
Pakistan,Joint Venture With Yousuf Dewan Companies. http://www.kccworld.co.kr
List of Product:
1. Decorative Paints.
2. Heavy Duty Coatings (Industrial Paints) & Marine Coatings.
3. Floor Coating.
4. Pretreatment Chemicals.
5. Automotive Paints.
6. Fire Protection Coating.
Position Overview: (Industrial Paints)
Will be responsible for generating and enhancing sales of paints products to achieve sales
targets. Shall establish and maintain good relationship with customers and shall be aggressive
in sales approach in-order to generate & enhance sales.
• Be responsible for maintaining and developing relationships with existing/potential
customers via meetings, telephone calls and emails.
• Maintains customers' inquires about products, prices, availability, product uses, and credit
• Achieves monthly sales and gross profit targets as planned by management.
• Prepares and follows up every quotations submitted in terms of pricing, credit terms and
other bid specifications.
• Emphasizes product features based on customers' needs, and technical knowledge of
product capabilities and limitations.
• Negotiates prices and terms of sales and service agreements.
• Prepares sales contracts of orders required, and submits orders for processing.
• Advice customers in product selections aligned with their needs and product
• Constantly monitors and be aware of competitors’ activity.
• Assist GM in conducting market study and analyzing statistics in order to identify key sales
areas, problems and success rate.
• Communicates effectively with customer about various features and benefits of products
and correlates it with the requirement of customer.
My Special Area; Awareness of Painting Methods with Applicator or Contractor:
• Eliminate the need to paint by using surface-free-coatings materials
• Substitute low-VOC paints for solvent-borne paints
• Increase transfer efficiency
• Train Applicator to practice proper spray painting techniques
• Improve housekeeping, maintenance and operating practices
• Use a paint heater to adjust viscosity
• Set application standards
3. Worked as an “Assistant Sales Manager in SAIMA PACKAGING (PVT.) LTD Karachi Pakistan.
Nov 2011 – 31 July 2013.),
Major Product: FINE OFFSET PRINTING.
• Sales process management.
• To develop a repeatable sales model that ensures consistent success and revenue growth.
• To devise creative, "out-of-the-box" sales process approaches and implement them
• To be responsible and accountable for meeting deadlines
• To generate revenue and acquire customers
• To keep management informed by submitting activity and results reports – such as daily
call reports and weekly work plans
• To resolve customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing
reports and making recommendations to management
• To provide data analysis on client hit/success rate, vendor pricing analysis, etc.
• To execute administrative tasks – such as preparation of management reports and
quarterly KPI reports
• To analyse and review suitable vendors for enquiries
• To conduct risk assessments and team talks where appropriate
• Conducts weekly motivational sales and training meetings.
• Other duties as assigned
4. Worked as a “SHIFT INCHARGE (Production Department)” in ADAMJEE POLYMER’S
COMPANY (PVT.) LTD Karachi Pakistan. (1st
Apr 09 – 30th
Major Product: PVC CABLE, SHRINK FILM, BOTTLE & HOSE COMPOUNDING.
• Complete management of the Plant including Production, Process and operations.
• Maintenance preventive maintenance and quality control. The details of the production
are as follow:
• To formulate different grades with colors of PVC cable compounding and processes.
• Setting of mixing temperature parameters for deferent grade of PVC cable Compounding
• The mixing process can be operated whether with temperature or timer controller.
• To work on specification charts with others standards e.g. BS, DIN, ASTM to meet our own
need within standard limits.
• Managing production targets and quality of the product.
• Planning management job and shutdowns activities & technical training for operational
staff & labor.
• Maintain careful awareness in labor to chemical safe handling while processing.
• Be aware of immediate dangers to nearby staff or labor and property and keep alert for
suspicious activities or behaviors.
• Production planning as per requirements of marketing department.
• Setting of Pelletizer as per Requirements of laboratory,(changing blades, adjustment of
arm screw)to fill up the gap for smooth pellet’s size.
• Check Vacuum device, able to remove the moisture and gas to ensure the quality of pellets
& investigating and troubleshooting plant/process problems.
• Monitor the packing defects and rectify the problem.
5. Worked as a “WAREHOUSE INCHARGE”in SACO TRADER’S (PVT.) LTD. NSK
Exclusive Distributors Karachi- Pakistan. (14) Months. Major Product:Seals,Bearings &
Units,Lubrication Systems,Mechatronics,Services,Other Brands:SKF,INA,FAG,IKO,TIMKEN &
Note: Also Contribution in Sales & Marketing with Sales & Marketing Department, Counter sales.
• Recruiting and training of labor.
• Monitoring the performance and progress of labor.
• Motivating, organizing and encouraging teamwork within the workforce to ensure set
productivity targets are met.
• Communicating with other departments.
• Overseeing stock control and processing orders.
• Ensuring quality, delivery budget and environmental objectives are met.
• Fulfilling objectives and directions from the operation's headquarters.
• Coordinating the use of automated and computerized systems.
• Responding to and dealing with customer communication by email, fax and telephone.
• Keeping stock control systems up to date.
• Planning future capacity requirements.
• Producing regular reports and statistics on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
• Briefing team leaders on a daily basis.
• Visiting customers to monitor the quality of service they are receiving.
• Maintaining standards of health and safety, hygiene and security in the work environment.
• Overseeing the planned maintenance of vehicles, machinery and equipment.
6. Worked as a “PLANT WORKSHOP INCHARGE & STORE INCHARGE” in
AL-HASSAN GROUP OF COMPNIES MUSCAT (OMAN), (4) yrs.
Major Businesses: capabilities in auto motive, civil, mechanical, structural, electrical and
instrumentation and pipeline disciplines and many projects in Oil, Gas & Petrochemicals, Power,
Water and Wastewater sectors.
Work Shop Responsibilities:
• To Assist Manager Plant (Auto Motive Service & Plant Dept.).
• Supervising & Managing The Human Resources Of The Organization Including Labor
• Local Purchasing Spare Parts Related (Auto Motive).
• Dealing With Related Vendors.
• Maintaining Quality Standards.
• Involved In Complete Administration Of The Company.
• Responsible for Daily office Operations and Maintenance.
• Dealing With Customers in Polite Manners.
• Updating Each & Every Vehicle Job Card History Record.
• All types of vehicles maintenance (cars, pickups,3 ton trucks,buses,heavy trucks, heavy
• Managing Store Related Activities.
• Inventory Management & Book Keeping.
• Posted All Incoming & Outgoing Inventory Data In Computer.
• Supervising Loaders To Load & Unload Deliverables.
• Proper Placement of Spare Parts & Others Items In store.
• Communicating and Co-coordinating with Main Warehouse for Getting Information about
• Returning All The Returned Items To Main Warehouse At Head Office.
• Submitting Delivery Report & Return Report to Management.
• Maintaining Accounts & Own Inventory of Spare Parts Items.
• Updating & Registering Inventory, General Ledger, Balance Sheet & Statements/Schedules
Transport coordinator (Transport and Hiring Equipment Support)
• Responsible and Preparing VTN (vehicle transfer note).
• Undertaking and handing over the vehicles & equipment documentation.
• Preparing the Hire vehicle/equipment agreement.
• Collection of Hired Vehicle’s time card and pre-paring working summary.
• Co-ordination with the hired party for invoicing.
• Collection of invoices from the Hired parties and forwarding the same to the
Department for timely payment.
• Preparing the hiring report, week wise month wise as well as MIS.
• Keeping record of the drivers & operators time card.
• Co-ordination with the site representative for the transportation of the Hire
• Responsible for Deployment of vehicles, drivers and operators.
• Making route plans for vehicles & job duties for drivers on weekly basis.
1. Marmul Service Contract (P.D.O) Sultanate of Oman.
2. Sur 48 " Pipe Line (P.D.O) Sultanate of Oman.
3. Qarnalam Power Plant (P.D.O) Sultanate of Oman.
4. Sohar Aluminum Power Project (Alstom) Sultanate of Oman.
7. Worked as a “A/C TECHNICIAN” & “QUALITY ASSURANCE OFFICER” in SANPAK ENGINEERING
INDUSTRIES (PVT) LTD,Lahore-Pakistan,(2)yrs.,
Major Product: Automotive Air Conditioning Manufacturer.
URDU: Native, English & Arabic Fluent
MS-OFFICE (good typing speed), Windows (operating system), Inter Net.
1. P.D.O H.S.E Training Muscat (OMAN)
2. H2S Awareness & Escape Muscat (OMAN)
3. Basic Life Support Training Muscat (OMAN)
From (National Training Institute LLC).
OTHER MAJOR SKILLS:
• I have the capability of leading.
• Energetic, enthusiastic, punctual and creative.
• Organizing and prioritize tasks.
• Good in communication and interpersonal Skills.
• Good at analyzing & rectifying errors.
Playing games i.e. Cricket & Badminton, Reading Literature in English & Urdu, Painting &
Furnished upon request
Nabbil Ahmad Qureshi