Published on: Mar 3, 2016
Transcripts - Nabarun Datta
Ph: +91 9884372724
An experienced, disciplined, and highly-motivated Implementation/Business Analyst who
has worked on a wide range of projects in Banking domain. Ensuring the proper
transformation of Business requirements into applications developed.
Seek to work in an environment that will challenge me further; while allowing me to
contribute to the continued growth and success of the organization. Obtain a position that will
provide me the ability to apply my talents and enlarge my knowledge.
Domain Knowledge: Cash and Payments, Liquidity Management
• Experienced in Business Analysis - Analysing business requirements, functional
specifications, business process analysis
• Creating Vision / Solution Design document for the project, Analysing Business and
Functional Requirements, Analysing, Managing Change requests, Vendor Management,
Supporting ST, UAT and Implementation.
• Expertise in Identifying, designing and streamlining business processes.
• Experience in Cash Management programmes (Corporate Electronic Banking; Domestic
and International Payments, Reporting and Liquidity Management)
• Well acquainted with the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
• Experience in managing people and stakeholders across the globe
• Equipped with knowledge of RBS business processes & systems.
• Cross-functional project management concepts, methods and practices
• Testing techniques and methodologies
• Transaction Banking Financial Products & Processes
• Group Communication and Team Building
• Presentation Skills
Experience: 8 years
RBS Business Services Pvt Ltd.
• Senior Analyst
- Oct 2010 till date
• Subject Matter Expert
- Feb 2007 – Sep 2010
1 | P a g e
• FX AOG Transparency: Sep 2014 – till date
Project Details: The project aims to display the FX rates upfront to the clients while
initiating payments in the online payment portal.
• Federal Financial Institutions Examination Council (FFIEC): Sep 2013 – De 2014
Project Details: The project is to bring a number of mandatory requirements for clients
in US, failing to comply these requirements would result in huge penalties.
• MultiCash Exit (MCE): Mar 2012 – Jun 2014
Project Details: Migration of clients from the legacy payment system to new Electronic
Banking payment channel.
• Investment Service Plus: Dec 2010 - Nov 2011
Project Details: Introduced Cashpool (Liquidity) Products in Asian Region.
Key contribution in Projects:
• Understanding and gathering business requirements for the project and analyse.
• Creating Vision / Solution Design document for the project
• Provided Support to development and testing teams for End to End establishment of
communication channels, back office connectivity, payment processing and transformation
• Prepared Functional Specification Document (FSD) which outlined use cases. Assisted
testing team with business requirement clarifications.
• Presented Applications and reporting details to high level stakeholders.
• Handle projects considering Software Development Life Cycle(SDLC)
• Acted as Single Point of Contact between the Product, Client Services and the technical
• Evaluating the information and surveys with onshore Stakeholders
• Efficiently synthesize project information and accurately establish project scope
• Develop good working relationships with stakeholders at all levels
• Effectively lead and coordinate project teams
• Proven quality assurance, risk management and change management expertise
• Preparation of various Project deliverables
• Coordinating with stakeholders
• Hosting various Project Working Group calls
• Preparing test cases for Business Verification and pilot activities
• Provide training/awareness session to end users on the new product/functionalities
• Active participation with Business and Technology for a smooth implementation of the
project on the day of release.
• Liaising with various teams (internal & external)
• Managing projects End to End
2 | P a g e
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
• Lead the planning and implementation of project
• Facilitate the definition of project scope, goals and deliverables
• Define project tasks and resource requirements
• Develop full scale project plans
• Assemble and coordinate project staff
• Plan and schedule project timelines
• Proper coordination with development and Testing team
• Track project deliverables using appropriate tools
• Provide direction and support to project
• Quality assurance
• Constantly monitor and report on progress of the project to all stakeholders
• Present reports defining project progress, problems and solutions
• Implement and manage project changes and interventions to achieve project outputs
• Project evaluations and assessment of results
• Supporting Business Continuity Management activities for the whole Business Unit.
• Training and mentoring new joiners on the various tasks and also involved in providing
training about regular process updates.
• Handle Internal and External Audits
TRAINING / CERTIFICATIONS:
• Prince2® Foundation
APMG International, UK
• Actively participated in Endeavor Projects for process improvement.
• Won Bravo awards for completing requests in a single day involving bulk accounts.
• Successfully completed the Cash Skill Assessment Test (Level I & II)
• Involved in France Base rate migration.
Areas of Interest:
• Project Management
• Business Analysis
• Change Management
3 | P a g e
• Software Testing - Manual
• Operating Systems - Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 8
Father’s Name Nandalal Datta
Date of Birth
14th December 1979
Marital Status Married
Language Proficiency English , Hindi & Bengali
Address 58/42, Chella Pilliar Koil Street.
I hereby declare that the information given above are true to the best of my knowledge and I am
given an opportunity to work in your esteemed organization I would discharge my duties to the best
of my abilities with utmost concern and sincerity.
Place: Nabarun Datta
4 | P a g e