Nab Sengupta - Resume Fall 2015
Published on: Mar 3, 2016
Transcripts - Nab Sengupta - Resume Fall 2015
2422 Abaca Way, Fremont, CA 94539
Sales Development Intern, Pure Storage June 2015 - Present
• Prospect for leads in target commercial, enterprise, and SLED (State, Local, & Education) accounts
• Engage prospects over the phone & email to understand their current data center landscape
• Connect qualiﬁed prospects with the local account team for an introductory meeting
• Track all progress with prospects using SFDC
• Created $150K in pipeline
CALO Lab Operations Intern, Cisco August 2014 - Present
• Set up networking equipment in the operations lab to recreate customer problems to allow for solution assessment.
• Conﬁgure devices to the exact customer’s speciﬁcations, and allow remote access to Cisco Network Engineers around
the world to perform diagnostics.
SaaS Sales Associate, MINDBODY Inc. March 2014 - May 2015
• Generate 70+ sales leads per month using social media and online vertical directories.
• Cold-call 60+ prospective businesses a day.
• Set up webinar demonstrations of the MINDBODY software between software specialists and qualiﬁed prospects
• Awarded "Associate of the Month" & "Always Be Closing" awards.
• Achieved between 150-200% of quota on multiple months
Cal Poly San Luis Obispo, 3rd yr. Pursuing B.S. in Biomedical Engineering Expected Grad: June 2016
Overall GPA: 3.2 2-Time Dean’s List Honors
Universidad Veritas, San Jose, Costa Rica, Study Abroad program Sept 2013 - Dec 2013
Completed coursework in Spanish with the goal of identifying myself as an employable citizen in today’s global economy.
Skills: Enterprise Storage, Business Value Selling, Cold Calling & Emailing, SaaS, SalesForce.com, Networking Devices
Languages: English, Hindi, Bengali, Spanish
AWARDS & INVOLVEMENT
Involvement: Lambda Chi Alpha, Sales Engineering Club
Awards: Eagle Scout, 2-Time Dean’s List Honors
Career Development Chairman, Lambda Chi Alpha - Cal Poly September 2015 - Present
Study Abroad Alumni Ambassador, Cal Poly International Center Jan 2014 - June 2014
Golf Mechanics Student Assistant, Cal Poly Mech E. Department Jan 2013 - June 2013
Pulse Oximeter Design, Independent Project Jan 2014 - June 2014
Hobbies: Football, Weightlifting, Basketball, Guitar, Reading, and Skiing