Published on: Mar 3, 2016
Transcripts - Nabil's Resume
Mohamed NabilMohamed Nabil
Dubai UAE Phone: +971528809929 email@example.com
Knowledge and understanding of various sectors such as operations, estates, Technical services, asset
or property management. A consistent track record of successfully employing best business practices
that improve efficiency, reduce operating costs whilst increasing productivity.
Easy going by nature and able to get along with both work colleagues and senior managers, currently
looking for a suitable facilities manager /consultancy position
Expert in the technical, conceptual and content development of sales-driving collateral. Proven ability
to drive record-high marketing campaign response rates and execute successful product launches.
• Able to liaise with tenants of commercial and residential properties
• Preparing documents to put out tenders for contractors.
• Liaising with relevant government agencies as required.
• Keeping senior management informed of all changes in my areas of responsibility.
• Able to liaise with Space Planner, HSE, Security, Sub-Contractors etc.
• Experience of recruitment, induction and training of a Maintenance team.
• Control of a Facilities P&L with responsibility for managing budgets and costs.
• Liaise with and source suppliers for maintenance services. Overall responsibility for security
on all sites.
• A high level of professionalism, integrity, and discretion in handling confidential information.
• Capable of managing all facilities efficiently – Well-versed with project management activities,
time management and team leadership.
• Proficiency in accounting and financial analysis.
• Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment – Good communication and interpersonal
• Planned strategy to ensure efficient management of assets – Managed, maintained and
supported the reliability of the systems, equipment, properties and assets in the facility.
• Managed contracts, contractors, and procurement functions and provided support for the
• Maintained and operated the facilities – Managed resources including budget, staff,
contractors, consultants and finances.
Award of Excellence for Outstanding Performance in Handling Dubai World Cup event for
horse race at Meydan in the last five years.
Award of Excellence for Outstanding Performance for providing such great service to Serco –
MELABS 4yrs (military airbase located at UAE) hospitality, cleaning, etc….
Award of Excellence for Outstanding Performance for providing cleaning facilities for DXB
metro, DXB tram, and DXB APM.
Mohamed NabilMohamed Nabil Page 2 Phone: +971528809929
AL AZHAR INTERNATIONAL UNVERSITY 2005 TILL 2006
Office of the Dean of the Faculty of Pharmacy Secretary
● Calendar maintenance ● Meetings coordination ● Handling phone calls
● Files maintenance ● Recording minutes ● Travel arrangements
● Records organization ● Reports preparation ● Financial records
● Letter / memo composition ● Meetings arrangements ● Supplies maintenance
FIRST SECURITY GROUP
TRANSPORT IN-CHARGE 2006 TO 2009
Leading and motivating the entire transport team and responsible for looking after 25 vehicles which
run on a 24 hour basis. On call out of hours and at weekends to deal with any urgent matters.
• Efficiently managing a team of drivers and vehicles.
Ensuring company compliance of all transport policies, legislation and procedures to be
Managing, monitoring and developing a team of drivers and line managers.
Involved in strategic development and strategy making.
Being the first point of contact for all drivers.
Responsible for all of the dispatching, routing, and tracking of delivery vehicles.
Arranging for the induction and training off all new staff.
Giving drivers a full debrief.
Organizing vehicle checks.
Responsible for all H&S investigations.
FIRST SECURITY GROUP
FACILITIES MANAGER 2009 TILL PRESENT
Professional and dependable Facilities Manager with 10 years experience. Safety-minded with strong
technical skills and knowledge, and highly effective in complete operations in many industrial or
• Facilities management project providing services to military airbase, laundry services, linen store,
kitchen & mess facilities, escort services, gardens service, maintenance, transport.
• Facilities management project providing services to Dubai Metro, Dubai Tram, and Dubai Airport.
• Facilities management project providing services of lifeguarding to certain clients / events.
Mohamed NabilMohamed Nabil Page 3 Phone: +971528809929
Software: MS Office (Word, Access, Excel, PowerPoint)
Web/Multimedia: Flash, Fireworks, Content Management Systems
AL JAZEERA MODERN ACADMY FOR MODERN SCIENCES, CAIRO EGY.
Bachelor's degree of management information systems, 5/2005
Major: management systems
Graduated with high honors
Address: Dubai, UAE
Date of Birth: 2nd
Marital Status: Married
Portfolio on Request Available for Relocation