Price list for writing services by michael strickland
My Price List
Published on: Mar 4, 2016
Transcripts - Price list for writing services by michael strickland
Price list for writing
services by Michael
On michaelrstrickland.com, I describe
writing and consulting services for
writing and publishing.
Here is a general PRICELIST for some of
the services I offer. This list is not
exhaustive. Thus if you do not see the
service you need listed here, please ask me
and we can talk about it.
If you peruse articles such as "How Much Does it Costto OutsourceSocial Media
Marketing?" by TheContent Factory and "How Much Should I charge?" by
Writer's Digest, you will see that my fees are more than fair when compared to
standard market medians.
Here are samples of some of my services andcosts:
FacebookStart Up (from scratchor to revise a page that needs major overhaul)
● A profile pic and cover pic
● Setting up the page with its own specialized URL
● Complete info fill-out including “About” contactinfo, setting the page up
for reviews (if needed), location, links to other social media
● Initial postor two to page
● Social media “blitz” to get as many “likes” as possible within a very short
amount of time.
Twitter Start Up $100.00
● A profile pic and cover pic
● Fill out of all info with included hashtags
● Initial few tweets and follows
● Social media “blitz” (though not as big as the Facebookone) to obtain
FacebookMaintenance (without Twitter) $225/mo
● Daily postor share to Facebook.
● Answering/commenting to any posts orcomments posted to site or to alert
business owner to comment if it is something I can’t answer.
● Regular (at least a few times per week) networking of the business with
other local businesses by leaving notes on pages, liking other business pages,
posting to LIZ and such.
FacebookMaintenance (with Twitter) $250/mo
Includes everything above with the addition of
● Automatic posting to Twitter
● Visiting Twitter a few days a week to respond to tweets and followers and to
find local businesses and such to follow.
Newsletter Setup $250.00
● Setting up a template for a newsletter
● Signing customer up with Mail Chimp and starting a “sign up for my
newsletter” tab on Facebookforthem.
● Manually inputting names onto the mail list (within reason. More than 10
names, need to charge more).
One page newsletter – as often as they want one $150/each
Two page newsletter $250/each
Weekly Blog $200/mo
Approximately 200-300 words each with a pic, links and key words added as
A 600 word article, with research and interview - $250.
Website Review $75 one or two pages, $125 three to five pages. $150 six or more
I/You can write a checklist of everything to look for to make sure it is consistent.
Check for such things as font consistency through site, contactinfo, links to blogs,
social media, proper English usage, way to order products, etc.
Facebook/Twitter/Weekly Blog Package $350 /mo
Book Editing – Price determined on a case by case basis based on a 500-700 word
sample edit with the intention of clearing $35 an hour.
Finally, for FREE writing, publishing, editing and grammar tips, check out: