Pom project ppt
Project of Marketing for a product launch of Cadbury. if Cadbury extend its Brand that can be Cadbury Dairymilk Shake.
Published on: Mar 4, 2016
Transcripts - Pom project ppt
PRINCIPLES OF MARKETING
Course Facilitator: Sidra Farooq
1 litre pack 200ml pack
History Of Cadbury
• Founder: John Cadbury
• Year: 1824
• Location: Birmingham, UK
• It operates over 60 countries
• Worlds leading confectionary
• Introduced in Pakistan in 1993
Urban and semi-urban
Areas of Pakistan with
all major cities
CDMS is for age
group from 5-60 &
any size of family
Middle and upper class
For all personality types
Used as a regular drink
as well as for All kind
of occasions & holidays
• Our target market strategy is Concentrated
• To serve better to targeted customers or
• And give greater value to targeted customers.
• Its not just a drink
“IT’S A SIP OF TOGETHERNESS AND JOY”
• Cadbury Dairy milk shake follows the strategy
of “more for More”
• It is actually attached with emotions, shared
values like family togetherness to the personal
value of individual joy.
• To pleasure seekers, who needs some extra
joy of sharing's and togetherness ,Cadbury
dairy milk shake is a sip of pleasure that goes
one step forward and provides some extra joy
of being together.
• Energetic drink, added photo malt packed in tetra
pack. Retail price of 250ml is 45/-
Pakola falvored milk:
Flavored milk with many flavors available. Retail
price of 250ml is 30/-
• Flavored milk with chocolate, strawberry, ice cream
• Milk flavored with rooh afza with retail price of 1.5
litres Rs. 250/-
• Valuable loyal customers of CDM will also
• Added in the daily life of customer.
• Advertising wisely to touch the pinpoint of
• Good for health conscious people.
• Not suitable for diabetic patients.
• Its excessive consumption can cause obesity.
• Not very common in masses.
• Can enter in sugar free shakes industry by
introducing sugar free shake line.
• Social changes like consumer’s obsession to
• Threat of entrance of new competitor in the
market with better product with lesser price
• Premium taste of Cadbury Dairy Milk.
• Good source of carbohydrates, protein,
calcium, vitamin D
• Helps in muscles rebuild, lowers inflammation.
• You can have it on parties, shopping,
hangouts, movie nights, birthday parties etc
• Wrapped in typical traditional purple white
packaging of dairy milk.
Fat reduced cocoa powder
Skimmed milk powder
Flavorings (dairy milk)
Emulsifier ( E481
Stabilizer (E452, E340)
Anti- Caking Agent (E551)
Anti-caking agent (E551):
• Helps in keeping milk in liquid form
• It is also known as sucralose, non-caloric
• Combination of stearic acid and lactic acid
resulting in a mixture of several component
• It is a potassium phosphate, it prevents from
desiccation and formation of clumps.
• Maintains the uniform dispersal of food.
• Tetra pack which protect
product from germs and
keep it hygienic and fresh by
its 6 layers packaging.
• Both 250ml and 1 litre tetra
packs will be available to
• The pricing of a product depends upon the
consumer market and the marketing targeted.
• This product has been introduced to bring a new
taste to the brand. It is more than a chocolate
shake due to its ingredients consumption; the
ingredients are not used to only satisfy the
demand of a chocolate shake but it left a healthy
and peaceful experience.
• The price of the product fulfills the market
demands 30 rupees for the regular pack and 160
for the family pack
STOCK KEEPING UNIT:
• 200 ML TETRA PACK in general stores,
• 1 litre TETRA PACK in Marts, Superstores,
departmental stores countrywide.
Promotion mix strategy
• We will use the blend of both “pull” and
“push” strategies. i.e.
• Advertising and promotions (pull strategy)
• Promotions via channel members (push
“A SIP OF TOGETHERNESS AND JOY”
• Approach for budgeting we follow is objective
• Our focus will be on popular newspapers like
Jang, dawn, Express
• Also other local newspapers.
A SIP OF TOGETHERNESS AND JOY
• We’ll target those customers who are already
using dairy milk.
• By likes of dairy milk.
A SIP OF TOGETHERNESS AND JOY