Nap Future 4 U Marketing North American Power
This is a powerpoint overview of North American Power and what the company offers to the customers, IBO's and the history of the CEO and Founders. The link in the powerpoint is not clickable, so I will post all the links here for people interested in learning more until I have time to go ahead and edit the actual powerpoint. If your interested in being a representative please sign-up here http://napower.biz/653835/opportunity/video If you would like to be a customer and work towards earning your FREE Energy you can sign-up here http://www.napower.com/653835 If you want a little more information I have a wonderful website that I put together for people that are interested in the Business Opportunity, Becoming a Customer, talks about the awards and history of the company and also helps those within the company through the Five Steps to Succes and PBR guides.
This website is an interactive site; you can comment, post questions and privately message me from here and you can also go to my business and customer websites directly from the many links throughout the site. http://napfuture4u.com Thank you for viewing this and if you have any questions or concerns please contact me at either firstname.lastname@example.org or call me at (234) 200-6056 Sincerely,
Margo D. Johnson This was quickly thrown together with the basis for the power point given to me from a friend Rober Merideth :)
Published on: Mar 3, 2016
Transcripts - Nap Future 4 U Marketing North American Power
NAP FUTURE 4 U
North American Power, A Green & Clean Energy Company
by Margo Johnson- Independent Representative North American Power
NORTH AMERICAN POWER;
RENEWABLE ENERGY FOR
• GreenElectric, wind generated electricity.
• CleanGas, 25% carbon offset with 100% carbon offset available
• AmericanWind, Renewable Energy Credit “REC”
• Home Based Business Opportunity, member of the Direct Selling Association.
GREAT THINGS HAPPEN
WHEN YOU GIVE
INDIVIDUALS THE POWER
TO CHANGE THE WORLD
Create Strong Home Based Independent Business Owners
ELECTRICITY IN AMERICA
• Nuclear and Fossil Fuel vs GreenEnergy Products
• North American Power Customers decreased carbon dioxide emissions by
917,511,969 lbs as of July 2013.
Equivalent to 86,703 passenger cars, 46,656,550 gallons of gasoline, 10,671,190
seedlings grown for 10 years, 155,871 tons of waste recycled.
Renewable Energy Certificates supports green energy production.
• Nuclear and Fossil Fuel present dangers and pollutants not present with wind
• Nuclear and Fossil Fuel prices are based on future production costs. Leaving no
room for competitive pricing.
REFERRAL BASED MARKETING
• Build a network of clients for a stable home based business
• Every household in America has an Electric Bill.
• Most people could benefit from additional income.
• Zero cost to participate, no product to “sell”. Everyone
already has it.
• Have your power supply company pay your Electric Bill.
• If outside of the footprint an IBO never pays more than
$20 a month and this is for your REC-Renewable Energy
• Free websites, training & support! Feels like family!
NORTH AMERICAN POWER HAS
• Other Green & Clean energy programs require representatives to
“pay for opportunity” from $99-$499 (Not NAP!!)
• North American Power has the most lucrative compensation plan of
any Direct Sales opportunity available today.
• North American Power is not an energy company; realistically even
though they sell energy they are what we like to call a people
• North American Power gives individuals and businesses the right to
• North American Power is helps people create income but also wealth
in more important ways than money
BUILDING NETWORKS ACROSS
• By the end of 2015 years, the remaining 39 states will be in North
American Power’s Footprint
• North American Power representatives, collectively, are the greatest
consumer base of green electricity.
• Markets are open in all 50 states with 100% green available states
• Forbes Magazine listed North American Power as the 57th Most
Promising Company in the United States Of America
• Not only is North American Power building a network of customers
they are also building a network of wealthy individuals
CO-FOUNDER & CEO
• Career Accomplishments
• 30 years experience in commodity and energy trading
• 20 years at United Companies, started as an employee brokering crude oil and
• Build United from 4 Divisions to 13 with national value in excess of $750 billion.
• 2012 10th Annual Business Awards
• Named 2012 Energy and Utilities Executive of the year
• North American Power Named 2012 Energy Company of the Year at the 10th Annual
Business Awards in NYC
• Earned 2 Gold Stevie's Awards at this event.
CO-FOUNDER & CHAIRMAN
• Career Accomplishments
• In the early 1980's Mr. Turnbull helped found Amerex Energy, an interdealer
broker of energy risk management regulated futures and over the counter
• Became Global Chairman
• Sold Amerex to NYSE listed as GFI in 2006
• Mr. Turnbull has 30 years of experience in the energy market and has an
extensive background in the management of energy commodity price risk
• is a member of the Executive Committee of the Board of Trustees
at Goddard College, from which he graduated in 1973.
• has been happily married for 35 years and has 2 children, a 31 year old son
and a 29 year old daughter.
HOW DO YOU HELP?
• Sign petition in your state, help gain
• Become a North American Power
• Help others do the same
• Promote Green & Clean Energy for your
state and the entire NATION
• Outline a high-level financial plan that defines
your financial model and pricing assumptions.
• This plan should include expected annual
sales and profits for the next three years.
• Use several slides to cover this material
JOINING VS. SITTING BACK
• As North American Power grows, the
foundation is being built.
• Google IPO. Would you go back in time?
• Where do you want to be when the
• The next millionaires WILL come from the
I CAN’T SELL ANYTHING!
• Nothing to sell
• Everyone uses electricity
• Everyone can use additional income
• Friends and Family will think I’m crazy
• No risk opportunity
• Everything is straightforward and easily proven
• Christopher Columbus was considered crazy in his
Two of the most respected minds in the Energy/Utilities industry
Respect of the International Business Community
Product will impact the market far beyond anything we see today
Impact on environmental issues facing future generations is an investment in
• Forbes Magazine speculates that deregulation of the Energy Industry will
create 10x more millionaires than deregulation of Telecommunication
Contact Margo Johnson email@example.com or call (234) 200-6056