Natural Home Remedies To Prevent Vomiting
Vomiting mainly arises due to the viral gastroenteritis which is also known as stomach infection or the morning illness of premature pregnancy. Rice is the best natural home remedy that provides relief to the pregnant woman from vomiting.
Published on: Mar 3, 2016
Transcripts - Natural Home Remedies To Prevent Vomiting
• Vomiting is extremely familiar indications that can cause by a
large variety of problem.
• Vomiting is also called nausea.
• Vomiting mainly occurs due to the viral gastroenteritis which is
also known as stomach infection or the morning illness of
• Vomiting can point out a severe or still life threatening problem.
• The general causes of vomiting consist of chemotherapy,
migraine, brain hemorrhage, brain tumor, chronic kidney failure,
heart attack, dizziness, gallstones, liver cancer, peptic ulcer and
• Vomiting is the main common in the children.
• By using of natural home remedies is the best method to
• Natural home remedies mainly consist of natural foods.
• There are some natural home remedies given below to
• Banana: Intake of ripe bananas is one of the best natural
remedy to ensure bloody vomiting.
• Pistachio: Eating of 4 pistachios helps to check nausea and
• Cauliflower: Cauliflower holds substances which are alkaline.
• It also helps to cleanse blood. Intake of cooked or raw
cauliflower is helpful in vomiting.
• People who are suffering from T.B. are also suggested to eat
• Mint leaves: Take ½ cup of the juice of mint leaves at a period
of every 2 hours. You can also add lemon juice to it.
• Regular use of the chutney of mint leaves and green coriander
leaves is quite useful to prevent vomiting.
• Coriander: Regular intake of boiled coriander water with sugar
candy is very beneficial to avoid vomiting.
• Vomiting during pregnancy can also be ensured by coriander
• Harad: Taking harad powder varied with honey control nausea.
• Harad is the best natural home remedy to prevent vomiting.
• Cumin seeds: Soak 50gms of rock salt or 125gms of cumin
seeds and boiled it with the juice of four lemons.
• When the juice evaporates and the cumin seeds are dried up
then store it in a glass bottle.
• Take ½ teaspoon of dried cumin seeds three times in a day to
prevent vomiting during pregnancy.
• Ginger: Ginger is very powerful home remedy to control
vomiting. Lick one teaspoon of ginger juice with a small amount
of black pepper powder and rock salt regularly after every 3
hours to checks vomiting.
• Honey: Intake of honey mixed with onion juice facilitates to
• Onion: Onion is another natural home remedies for the
treatment of vomiting.
• Take 2 teaspoon of mixed juice of onion and ginger to
• Basil: The juice of basil leaves is another best remedy to
prevent vomiting naturally.
• Intake of honey varied with the juice of basil leaves gives
relief from nausea and vomiting.
• Neem: Neem is another is one of the best natural home
remedies to prevent all types of vomiting.
• Grind 25gms of neem leaves and mix in water and drink it
• Arozyme Capsules also helps to prevent Vomiting.
• Watermelon: Drink watermelon juice in case of heart burn
after every meals and yellowish vomit.
• Rice: Rice is the best natural home remedy that gives relief
to the pregnant woman from vomiting.
• These are the best natural home remedies to prevent
vomiting. By using of these remedy you will never face any
problem of vomiting.