Nagy Levente-Résumé-CV ENG
Published on: Mar 3, 2016
Transcripts - Nagy Levente-Résumé-CV ENG
Current Address: 2600 Vác, Rozsa út, 15-HUNGARY Future (May/2016): 5228 Fenn Rd, Medina, OH 44256
Contact: (440) 3854085, email:email@example.com, LinkedIn:
July 2015Present BPGBS Europe Hungary Budapest,Hungary
Customer Service Representative for UK Customer Careline (ENG/SPN/HUN)
● Oversee and resolve customer service requests in a timely manner from the first contact through to a
satisfactory completion. Process, designate, and keep track of the progress of cases and liaise with customers’
queries from receipt to the final completion.
● Demonstrate solid characteristics such as efficient communication and listening skills within UK Customer
Careline. Employ professional excellence in telephony rapport while providing accurate information,
deescalating difficult calls and/or callers.
● Work as case manager; ensure timely reimbursements and process payments through appropriate budget
holders and channels.
● Provide a positive attitude and strong problemsolving approach in collaboration with my team, superiors, and
our diverse customers. Analyze and process legal compliance of CCTV footage; order, review, register, manage,
and expedite footage to valued customers, brokers, insurance agents and miscellaneous requestors such as
Police, legal solicitors, local council, etc.
● Volunteer in outofscope projects and tasks (i.e., daily activity and telephony reporting, HSSE regulations,
document tool audits, and ensure all cases are meeting standard operational process compliance.)
● Recently offered application as a Lead CSR/Manager due to being a strong role model, an excellent team uniter,
and skills in resolving highlevel cases from Head Office.
● Team Support: provide and train colleagues on appropriate and effective problem solving skills and help
enhance phone rapport skills, call time management, and strengthen customer relations.
February 2008July 2010May 2015 Hyatt Legal Plans, a Metlife Company Cleveland, OH
Bilingual Client Service Representative and Part-Time Panel Attorney Assistant
● Resolved client inquiries and provided appropriate attorney referrals to existing clients.
1. Explained plan coverage available to existing policyholders and assisted in utilizing their legal plan.
2. Gathered complex eligibility notes and client issues by maintaining customer satisfaction.
3. Worked as a liaison between plan members and plan attorneys who managed and resolved
clients’ legal needs.
● Managed high call volumes while maintaining the quality service goals of the client service center.
● Assisted in translating Spanish language materials, applications, web page scripts.
● Acquired valuable insight of responsibilities of attorney credentialing.
● Updated and verified malpractice insurance of participating law firms
September 2009May 2010 (break from Hyatt Legal Plans) Avilés, Spain
Menéndez Pidal/Virgen de la Luz
● Responsible for overseeing high enrollment classes and assisted professors in teaching programs.
● Formulated and directed effective and innovative teaching styles/programs.
1. Gained management experience with fellow teaching assistants and teachers.
2. Became accountable for the effectiveness and outcomes of our projects.
June 2006August 2006 Hotel Nogaró Buenos Aires, Argentina
Volunteer Hotel Receptionist (Internship Program provided by CDS International)
● Served as a conversational interpreter for a media interview.
● Provided aid and assistance for hotel guests by making reservations, researching city attractions,
and accommodating their needs.
● Utilized practical multitasking skills and gained valuable fluency in the Spanish language.
● Benefited from interacting with an extensive clientele by utilizing professional skills and patience.
September 2004March 2007 Reminger & Reminger Co., L.P.A Cleveland, OH
Docket Clerk, Courier, and Legal Assistant
● Assisted in the filing, maintenance, and receipt of court case records.
● Took constant initiative in preparing records of fines, filing fees, and bonds.
● Employed constructive responsibility and formulated a solid professional work ethic.
January 2008May 2008 TEFL Institute (online) Chicago, IL
TEFL Professional Teaching Certification
● Mastered classroom management, learned course methodology, gathered important grammar rules,
and developedformal lesson planning.
● Completed 20+ hours of handson practicum teaching experience where I learned to apply reading
and speaking components acquired in the duration of the TEFL Institute Volunteer Program.
Sep 2000 May 2004 Cleveland State University Cleveland, OH
Bachelor’s Degree of Arts and Sciences in Spanish with a minor in International Politics
● Acquired comprehensive fluency in the Spanish Language, maintained status on the Dean’s List
throughout college career. Graduated Magna Cum Laude, avg 3.56 GPA
Certificate of Achievement in English/Spanish in Teaching, Asturias, Spain, 9/096/10; Study Abroad Diploma from La
Universidad Internacional Bilingüe, Cuernavaca, México, 5/02 to 6/02, Phi Sigma Alpha honor society 2004, PHI SIGMA
IOTA; Epsilon Eta Chapter member 2003, Golden Key International Honor Society member 2003, Dean's List Fall