Kins- Training Coordinator
Published on: Mar 3, 2016
Transcripts - Kins- Training Coordinator
Page 1 of 3
KINNERI S. NAIR
Training & Consultancy Coordinator
Mobile: 971‐055 501 6520
Result oriented and experienced customer service & sales
professional with proven expertise in the industry with up
to 5 years of progressive exposure. Ability to motivate
team in order to produce positive results, achieve targets
within allocated budget and meet deadlines. Possess
excellent management, supervision, coordination, problem
solving, negotiation, communication, interpersonal and PC
skills. Seeks a more challenging work profile to utilize
gained experience and service skills.
Training Coordinator : e‐sharp Consultancy DMCC , UAE (Dubai) 2011 – Till Date
Roles & Responsibilities
• Experience of designing and running training programs within the International Development
• Coordinating with instructors for overall management & scheduling training programs.
• Gather input from instructor on training room set up for instruction
• Schedule internal and external instructors for Training sessions
• Ensures that all sessions have full logistical support through team and the training center.
• Build and maintain strong relationships with the team, customers and colleagues
• Coordinating with new participants in enrolling them for training procedure.
• Send out invitation, welcome letter and study agenda to new participants.
• Maintaining all administration work.
• Develop a format and perform Marketing on social media (Linked‐in, Twitter, Facebook etc.)
• Sending regular newsletter and mailer’s related to training products and promotions.
• Customer service, shipping and receiving, supply and ordering coordination.
• To manage the production of course materials for Tailor‐Made Training as required by clients
and for the Scheduled Courses program.
• Gather statistical information for PowerPoint presentation for Senior Director
• Supports Assistant Director of Sales Training and Senior Manager of Sales Training
• Arranges business travel and hotel accommodations
• To action internal audits as required
• Arranging of Seminars, Conference & Workshops.
• Schedules team meetings and prepares agendas and meeting minutes
• Administrative support to entire team of instructors
• Generating Invoices, sales order, Delivery notes in Tally etc.
• Planning & implementing marketing activities across all online & offline channels.
• Setting up new marking strategies.
• Generating sales leads. Managing customer relationships.
• Logging and progressing all new leads / potential sales enquiries.
• Writing new marketing material & website content. Assisting with campaign building, press releasing
& promotional copy production.
• Involved in the online, web and email marketing campaigns.
• Analyse and produce reports on data provided by customers.
10 years proven related experience
Customer Service Skills.
Adaptable to challenging business
Goal oriented – Reliable – Dynamic
Multi Lingual & High Computer Skills
Page 2 of 3
• Campaign tracking, measurement, evaluation and reporting on all activity.
• Co‐ordinating company representation at relevant conferences and exhibitions.
• Monitoring and optimizing key internet search engine campaigns. Liaising with strategic partners,
internal stakeholders and key customers.
Customer Service Associate – Diebold Systems PVT Ltd Mumbai, (India) 2006 ‐ 2009
Roles & Responsibilities
• Effectively manage large amounts of incoming calls
• Attending customer calls and queries related to ATM machine failure
• Generate sales leads
• Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
• Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication
• Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
• Meet personal/team sales targets and call handling quotas
• Handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits and follow
up to ensure resolution
• Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
• Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
• Take the extra mile to engage customers
• Maintaining Quality targets.
• Training of new joiners
• Preparation of Quotation
• Building alliance and partnerships.
• Coordinated office management activities of the Managing Director.
• Develop & present status reports to improve and supervise logistics order performance.
Mumbai University, Mumbai, INDIA
Post‐Graduation in Arts
Mumbai University, MUMBAI, INDIA
Graduation in Arts
Appreciation for Submitting an idea towards cost saving and achieving better customer service for
Awarded as a Best quality contributor.
Organized road show activity to promote company products
Organizing BICSI Conference in Middle East every year and making arrangements for around
High level of professionalism and demonstrated ability to handle confidential information accordingly
is crucial in this role
Demonstrated success where personal results and accountability are evident
Strong organizational skills that reflect the ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly
with excellent attention to detail • Strong sense of teamwork
Can operate independently and remotely from a supervisor
Well versed in MS OFFICE (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, and Outlook) Proficient in MS Office Suite
(windows & mac), Email Clients, Internet & Web Browsing applications
Key Board Typing Speed 30 wpm.
Page 3 of 3
Experience in being involved in multiple marketing campaigns in parallel.
Thorough understanding of promotional and advertising activity.
Ability to work to tight deadlines and multi‐task.
Ability to work in a fast paced and evolving sales environment.
Ability to troubleshoot independently.
Experience of CRM
Date of Birth : 13th June 1983
Driving License : UAE
Visa Status : Employment Visa
Languages : English, Hindi, Marathi, Gujarati and Malayalam.