Published on: Mar 3, 2016
Transcripts - KING Resume
KELLI J. KING
2129 Cervin Blvd. Austin, Texas 78728 281-222-5007 email@example.com
Results-driven and team-oriented leader with diverse industry expertise and a documented record of
leading, motivating and inspiring large teams of professionals. Expert with over 30 years of experience in
analyzing existing operations and implementing effective strategies and processes to improve
organizational performance and profitability. Known for a contagious passion for excellence and a talent
for resourceful business solutions. Technical proficiencies include MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint,
Outlook), Timberline and QuickBooks.
AREAS OF STRENGTH
▪ P&L Management
▪ Strategic Planning
▪ Cash Flow Forecasting
▪ Budget/Cost Analysis
▪ Recruitment/ HR Processes
▪ Staff Training & Development
▪ Operations Management
▪ Employee & Labor Law
▪ Revenue Growth
▪ Customer Service
▪ Payroll Processing
▪ Safety Training
STRUCTURA INC., Austin, TX 2009 - 2015
Responsible for maintaining all financial and accounting components including financial reporting, cash
management, internal audit, taxation and Human Resources. Key member of executive management team,
directing and enhancing lines of communication between senior management, employees and clients.
● Directed human resources with approximately 105 employees, directly managed all administrative,
HR and accounting personnel.
● Responsible for the operation results of four offices throughout Texas with a combined annual sales
of $50 million.
● Successfully implemented a variety of companywide HR programs to ensure structural consistency
and accountability throughout the company.
● Established managerial training programs to enhance productivity. Provided critical tools to enhance
employee productivity and reduce turnover.
● Implemented a number of training programs for all personnel to improve productivity and increase
effectively and reduce cost of training activities.
● Monitored and reviewed the preparation and distribution of all payroll including federal and state
● Responsible for managing accounts payable and accounts receivable, bank reconciliations, general
ledger and reconciling credit card merchant accounts.
● Developed and led classes for department managers on communication skills and effective listening
skills. Provided coaching and assistance as required to protect company liability.
● Orchestrated the hiring/firing process while restructuring and reorganization of remote offices as
● Managed vendor relationships for insurance, payroll, healthcare, and building leases.
SOURCEPLUS, INC., VISION ESTATEHOMES, The Woodlands, TX 2007 - 2009
Managed company wide accounting and reporting functions as well as weekly payroll processes.
● Manage accounts payable and accounts receivable and expense control procedures, including bank
and account reconciliation, cash receipts, billings, client invoicing and purchase orders.
● Responsible for credit processing including the company PayPal accounts.
● Performed responsibilities of preparing and calculating month and year end financial statements and
● Handled all correspondence regarding technical information and equipment.
● Improved company profitability by implementing and maintaining improved, streamlined record
● Handled responsibilities of company insurance portfolio and customer insurance.
● Oversaw the Human Resource Department ensuring the company was in compliance with all rules
KELLI KING BOOKKEEPING SERVICES, The Woodlands, TX 2004 - 2008
Chief Financial Advisor
Coordinate and provide direction in areas of accounting, budgeting and other financial operations of multiple
● Manage insurance, vendor and customer billing and collections for clients businesses.
● Prepare and review financial statements and bank account reconciliation.
● Oversee purchasing and inventory to meet customer requirements.
● Responsible for designing, implementing, preparing and review of complex payrolls for full time, part
time and contract employees.
● Insured the company maintained prudent legal positions in all arenas.
EDUCATION & TRAINING
UNIVERSITY OF WISCONSIN, Madison, WI- Bank Administration
SOUTHERN METHODIST UNIVERSITY, Dallas, TX- Intermediate Bank School
Mortgage Loan Officer License
Austin Human Resources Management Association
Senior Human Resources Management
Construction Financial Management Association
Texas Women In Business
The Gayla King Vikette Scholarship Fund; Treasurer