Published on: Mar 3, 2016
Transcripts - nath_CV (1)
Mobile - +91 8013180291/9767573826
E-mail – firstname.lastname@example.org
To establish myself as a successful person along with my technical and analytical skills to
respond according to the requirement, so as to enhance the growth of the organization.
Completed Diploma degree in the department of Mechanical from Saroj Mohan
Institute of Technology, Hoogly.
Name of the
College / School
Diploma (M.E) W.B.S.C.T.E
Saroj Mohan Institute of
W.B.C.H.S.E KalyannagarVidyapith 2010 55.4%
Madhyamik W.B.B.S.E Sodepur High School 2008 75.7%
Trainings & Projects
• Training on overview of Mechanical Instrumental functional in Kalyani Govt.
• Prepare a project on “Centrifugal Pump” with the help of 4 (Four)
other team members in final year,
Basic Goals were- 1. Design an experiment to measure the pump curve,efficiency &
power of a CP.
2. Prsenting data showing for the pump curve of CP.
3. Presenting data showing for the power requirements of CP.
4. Presenting data showing for the efficiency of CP.
5. Work in 4 teams.
6. Organized & submit tasks.
7. Checking quality & efficiency.
Programming Languages: Basic,C
Basic Softwares : MS-Office, powerpoint, MS-Excel etc.
• Played Guitar for 6 years (Certified from CMS)
• Was captain for both school & college Cricket team.
• Good communication skills.
• Ability to think logically and ready to help others.
• Ability to work efficiently in crunch situation.
• Good team player.
• Energetic personality with ability to quickly adapt to & learn new
Currently Working : Shree Durga Fabrication Co. as Site Engineer.
Company’s Details : It’s a Trailer Manufacture Co. in which I have to act
1. Assistant technical adviser on workshop for craft
2. Setting out for surveying the site.
3. Checking plans, drawings, qualities & quantities for
the accuracy of calculations.
4. Ensuring that all materials used & work performed are
as per instructions.
5. Agreeing a price for materials & making cost
effective solution & proposal for the intended projects.
6. Managing, monitoring and interpreting the contract
design documents supplied by the client or architect.
7. Day-to-day management of the site, including
supervising and monitoring the site labour force and
the work of any party’s.
8. Planning the work and efficiently organising the plant
and site facilities in order to meet agreed deadlines.
9. Overseeing quality control and health and safety
matters on site.
10. Resolving any unexpected technical difficulties and
other problems that may arise.
11. Preparing reports as required.
Linkedin ID : https://in.linkedin.com/pub/kausik-nath/bb/60/741
Going on Project : We are working on Compressing trailer in which a Trailer can
compressed it’s tail 20 feet as well as 40 feet.
Name : Kausik Nath.
Father’s Name : Ashok Kumar Nath.
Mobile No : 8013180291/9767573826
Date of Birth : 24th December, 1991
Gender : Male
Marital Status : Single
Nationality : Indian
Linguistic Abilities : English, Hindi, Bengali
Hobbies : Playing cricket , Traveling,Net Surfing,Playing Guitar,Films
Address : 144/65/B/1,Chowdhury Para, P.O-Rahara,Dist-24
Pgs(N),West Bengal, Kolkata-700118
Recent Address : 150/2 NEAR AJIVALI HIGH SCHOOL,MUMBAI-PUNE ROAD
Declaration: Above mentioned particulars are correct according to my knowledge & I
bear the responsibility for the correctness of above.