Prevention of back ache during pregnancy MGRM
Prevention of Back Ache during Pregnancy MGRM
Published on: Mar 4, 2016
Transcripts - Prevention of back ache during pregnancy MGRM
Managing Back Pain Related to Pregnancy Mother–To–Be Women: Beware of Back Pain due to Weak Abdomen! Mind your posture Prevention of Back Ache during Pregnancy1. Exercise: Consult your doctor and find out which abdominal and back strengthening exercises are safe for you.
2. Mind your posture: Improper sitting positions make you an easy target for back pain, especially during pregnancy. Be sure to sit with your back straight and well supported.3. Avoid high heels: Prefer wearing flat, simple and comfortable foot wears. Avoid high- heeled shoes as they put extra pressure on the back.
4. Sleeping right: A firm mattress helps relieve back pain. Place a pillow under your knees to cut the pressure on your back. Lying on your side with a pillow between your knees also reduces the pressure.5. Watch weight gain: Nine months of carrying extra weight already takes a toll on your back. So, avoid putting on extra weight than the one recommended by your doctor.
6. Be careful while bending: While picking up something from the floor, bend your knees first and keep your back straight. Always lift with your legs, never your back, keeping the object close to your body at all times.7. Give your back some rest: Pregnancy takes a toll on your back. Try not to stand for long periods of time. If you have to, keep one foot up on a stool with your knee bent in order to prevent straining your lower back.
8. Use pillows: Support your back on chairs, car seat and bed with pillows.9. Eat Healthy: Eating healthy food will keep you from gaining extra weight and hence help your back.
10. Be Comfortable while Driving: Make yourself comfortable while driving by adjusting seat and the rear view mirror.
Abdominal Splints for Pre - and Post - Pregnancy CareINTENDED USE:ABDOMINAL SPLINTS ARE USED TO PROVIDE COMPRESSION SUPPORT AND REST TO THEAFFECTED / WEAKENED MUSCLES OF THE ABDOMINAL REGION IN DESIRED POSITIONS / ASPRESCRIBED BY MEDICAL PRACTITIONERS.TYPES: FOLLOWING ARE THE TYPES AND SIZES OF ABDOMINAL SPLINTSS. PRODUC PRODUCT SIZES Unit Indicated ForNo. T CODE DESCRIPTION Oty1 06 01 Abdominal Binder S, M, L, XL, XXL 1 Pc Post-Caesarian compression support2 06 02 Slim Trim Belt S,M,L,XL, XXL 1 Pc Support to abdominal muscles during exercise3 06 03 Abdominal Belt S,M,L,XL, XXL 1 Pc Post-Caesarian compression support4 06 04 Ladys Choice S,M,L,XL, XXL 1 Pc Support to the weakened Abdominal Binder abdominal musclesINDICATIONS FOR USE: • Post surgical compression support in abdominal region • Rest and support to the weakened abdominal muscles following childbirth. • Compression support to the weakened abdominal wall following surgery and caesarian child birth.COLORS AVAILABLE:Beige (Skin Color) and Navy Blue0601 Abdominal Binder 0602 Slim Trim Belt 0604 Lunar Splint0603 Abdominal Belt
May God Rehabilitate Mankind“Search and research are the essence of mankind. The resultantawareness leads to an individual’s physical, psychological, social andspiritual evolution. Extensive scientific and medical research hasproved that the concept of rehabilitation is not limited to physicalrehabilitation. Ultimate rehabilitation for the human race is one thatcan recognize and simultaneously encompass all the above elementsthat make an individual, a complete personality. “ Dr. K. V. R. Murthy Founder, MGRM MGRM Medicare Limited 0201-202, II Floor, Block A, Kushal Towers Khairatabad, Hyderabad. PIN 500004 Andhra Pradesh, INDIA Ph: +91 40 2339 6784 Fax: +91 40 6666 8551 Email: email@example.com Website: www.mgrm.com