Published on: Mar 3, 2016
Transcripts - Narrative homework
Twilight: Binary Opposition
The binary oppositions in twilight
• Vampires vs. wolfs
• Good vampires vs. bad vampires
Villain: the bad vampires
The princess: Bella
Hero: Edward (the good vampire)
Her father: Charlie Swan
The dispatcher: father
The helper: the vampire family
The false hero:
• In twilight everything starts of good cause Bella has just
moved next to her father and has started a new school.
• Then Bella meets Edward which makes her wander why he
acts the way he acts. She finds Edward to be mysterious and
wants to learn more about him. Then she learns that he is a
vampire which puts her in to a lot of trouble. Edward has to
fights against the blood thirsty bad vampires to protect Bella.
• Edward wins the fight with the bad vampires.
• Then everything is good again (new equilibrium)