pop quiz two
Published on: Mar 4, 2016
Transcripts - pop quiz two
High-tech farming is a knowledge-based agriculture
system that makes use of modern technology to let it be
more convenient to handle, thus increasing it’s
value in the market. High-tech farming with the help of
science can also raise the quality of the product.
Purpose of high-tech farming
• High tech farming produces high quality
vegetables, flowers or fruits and are sold at
high price to overseas. They are the
commercial in nature.
• Farm needs a lot of construction.
• Initial start-up requires money
• Temperature are suited according to the plant
or animal by a computer.
Outputs of high-tech farming:
• High quality vegetables, flowers and fruits
• Dairy Product