Portada unidad 5 2
UOI 5: where in the Universe Are We?
Published on: Mar 4, 2016
Transcripts - Portada unidad 5 2
UOI: WHERE IN THE UNIVERSE
Where we are in place
Different representations of the Earth give us information about places and
its characteristics according to location.
An inquiry into:
• Locate people, places,
and elements on a
• Cardinal points
• Earth´s imaginary
• Climate zones
Learner Profile Focus:
PERIOD: From September 8th to October 24th
• What is a map?
• What are the elements of a map?
• What do we use our cardinal points for?
• How do we locate people, places and elements on a grid?
• How do we differentiate climate from weather?
• Which are the world’s imaginary lines?
• What are our climate zones?
• Why do we have different climate zones?
• What types of landforms can we observe around us?