Published on: Mar 3, 2016
Transcripts - Nanthakumar-Resume
Address : D.NO: 5/459, Konamal street, Collector office (PO), Dharmapuri - 636 705. Tamilnadu, India.
E-Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org Alternate E-Mail : email@example.com
Mobile : (+91) 88830 84206, (+91) 78455 40465.
To obtain a challenging career offers me stimulating assignments and career growth in a
company to express my knowledge and passion in a well manner.
2011 – 2015 BE Mechanical Engineering,
University College of Engineering- Dindigul,
Anna University-Chennai, Tamilnadu, 75%
2011 HSC Government Boys Higher Secondary School- Kadathur,
State Board, Tamilnadu, 85%
2009 SSLC Government Boys Higher Secondary School- Kadathur,
State Board, Tamilnadu, 94%
Design and analysis of scissor lift in finishing house pulper. 2014
The project was undertaken to develop a designing and analysis of hydraulic scissor lift for load
carrying in finishing house pulper in TNPL Company, Karur, Tamilnadu.
Design and fabrication of cam operated flow valve. 2013
The cam mechanism which operates the opening and closing of the valve using gear drive
operation where manually interference is negligible and which is very easily with the help of
Design Tools : Auto-CAD, PRO-E, PTC-Creo and CATIA.
OTHER SKILLS AND CERTIFICATES
• Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, Office, PowerPoint, Outlook, Access)
• Operating System : Windows, LINUX & Android.
• Tamil – (Native Tongue)
• English- (reading and writing skills)
• “CFD in automobiles”, Anna University, BIT campus, Trichy.
• “Rapid Prototyping”, Dazztech’14, JCET, Dharmapuri.
• “Machine Vision”, Agnimithra’14, UCE, Villupuram.
“Automatic flow control valve”, National Science Day Exhibition’15, UCE, Dindigul
• “CNC” and “Mechatronics” on PRODIGY’14, conducted at NIT, Trichy.
• “Materials needed for better design”, Agnimithra’14, UCE, Villupuram.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment to set deadlines
• Excellent oral and written correspondence with an exceptional attention to detail
• Highly organised with a creative flair for project work
• Enthusiastic self-starter who contributes well to the team
Father’s name : Mr. Ramakrishnan. K,
Date of Birth : 28th May 1993,
Gender & Marital Status : Male & Unmarried,
Nationality : Indian.
I hereby declare that all the details furnished above are true to the best of my knowledge and belief.