Natural dyes used in customized apparel
Customized clothing using natural dyes for making clothes more durable.
Published on: Mar 3, 2016
Transcripts - Natural dyes used in customized apparel
Natural Dyes used in customized Apparel
▪ Using of natural dyes in customized apparel rather than chemical dyes
makes the growth more durable and world green.
▪ In fabric dyes, the fabric is colored using ground pigments. It is one of the
most common ways to apply some decorations on clothing or to create
▪ In natural dyes, only the outside of the fabric is coated, ensuring the
longevity of the attire.
▪ One of the best features of natural dyes is that it causes no harm to the
Natural Dyes used in customized clothing
▪ The best features of natural dyes is that it causes no harm to the
environment. It keeps your environment green.
▪ Such dyes use pigments that are extracted from fungi, leaves, petals and
▪ Natural dyes are also derived from insects and animal ingredients, which in
turn are utilized to color fabrics as well as to create designs.
▪ Many leading companies like Hometown Athlete are using natural dyes to
make the world green.
▪ These dyes don’t contain any kind of chemical substance that might cause
danger to the human body or the environment.
▪ A good feature of natural dye is that it is available in different varieties,
which gives the users several opportunities to be creative and decorate the
clothes according to their wishes.
▪ Natural dyes suit every kind of textiles, and not just the natural fabrics. The
process is also very affordable, although it varies with the exact type of dye
and the application process.
▪ Natural dye is extremely popular among textile manufacturers because of
the longevity of the designs.
▪ Designs done with natural dyes remain exactly the same even after the
clothes are washed multiple times.
• The quality of the fabric doesn’t change, the intensity and the beauty of the
colors also remain the same.
• Customized apparel, starting from customized hoodies and shorts to
jerseys and custom lacrosse from Hometown Athlete that will help reduce
your carbon footprint by using natural dyes.
• Nature is not uniform and neither are her dyes; it is just this quality that
attracts many people to natural dying.
• If you dye your own clothes you will not have to worry that someone else
at a party will be wearing the same colored garment as you!
Thank You !!