Portafolio lengua extranjera i
Published on: Mar 4, 2016
Transcripts - Portafolio lengua extranjera i
UNIVERSIDAD AUTONOMA DE NAYARITMATERIA.- Lengua Extranjera IMAESTRA.-Sylvia GonzálezALUMNO. - Alejandro Luna Villalobos
1. Find information about a famous person you like and use the information to write a paragraph. Include the following name, age, country of origin, date of birth, e-mail address and telephone number. FRANK JAMES LAMPARDMy favorite person famous it’s an footballerhe’s play professional fut-bol in Chelseayour name is frank James Lampard, he is English your origin country isEnglandRomford, your birth date is June 20 1978,he’s thirty four years old, youremail address is firstname.lastname@example.orgFacebook/.franklampard.your phone number I don’t know.This is the number one footballer of the world.
2. Use magazines or books and cut 10 pictures of people doing different jobs. Glue them on a sheet of paper and write the name of the occupation. Remember the occupations must be different from the ones in the book.Occupation: LAWYER POLICEMAN FOOTBALLER COOK FIREMAN DRESSMAKER GARDENER SHOEMAKER SINGER SAILOR
3. Write a paragraph saying which hobbies you like and dislike. Include information about your free time activities. (10 – 15 lines)My name is Alejandro Luna Villalobos, I have 22 years old, I am studied at theUniversidad autonoma De Nayarit.My hobby is and certainly the fut-bo I love playing all weekend game whit a teamcalled SEARS, remember that since I was in elementary school I was ) years andwas on a team and I like playing, that was my favorite hobby.I have other hobbies that like reading, I love literature I’m reading every day, wellevery I have a room to do so. Other hobby I have is watch TV.That what I dislike is the mathematics, puff bore me cousins to have fun, I likedance and drink beer. I fun and enjoyable.Wellthat’s me.
4. Your teacher will provide you with a reading activity which describes various family members’ routines. Read the paragraph and answer the question. Whoisyourhero?1. Decide if the following statments are true or false. truefalsea, Judys great-aunt left to another country.b, Andy likes her brother because he gives himchocolate.
c, Judys great-aunt was always listening to the news when Judy arrivedhome.d, Andys brother has attended tennis tournaments severaltimes.e, Judy is grateful because her great-aunt made her childhoodmiserable.f, Andy thinks that he can always count on his elderbrother.2. Fill in the missing words in the correct form inaccordance with the text.Judy loves and highly her great-aunt while Andy to hisbrother who is older than him. Both children find their heroes very sothey described them as people who share everything they have. Judys great-auntserved the children when they got home from school. She always tried tohelp the kids by them when they were sad. She them a lot ofstories and songs. Andys brother has playing tennis for more tenyears. He work as he studies at university. He is very busy but he alwaysfinds time to give his brother a piece of to help him make . Andycan on his brother because he has always been there for him. Judy isvery for her aunt because she her childhood happier.
5. Look for information on books or the internet and create a city tour´s brochure. Include information about the places you can visit in that city, what things there are in the city and the activities you can do there.To visit Paris is to walk, walk a lot. From the Arch of Defense to the Arc de Triomphe, the Placede la Concorde as they walk the Champs Elysees. Paris is light, love, classic, is beauty. From thetop of the Eiffel Tower (300 meters) towards one side, the church delSacre Coeur, you look right,Les Invalids (where Napoleons ashes and his brother Joseph Bonaparte) and watch face you, Lacathedral of Notre Dame. There on the top of the tower, Paris is great, is light.Walking in Paris you can hear the notes of an accordion while singing Edith Piaf. Crossing theChamps Elysees from the La Defense area with modern buildings and an arc of 100 m in height,to the Arc de Triomphe, happen theaters, cinemas, shops specializing in tourism and great cafes,as curious aspect, have chairs and tables placed facing the sidewalk, in a row, as if customerswere watching a movie pass. For the Parisians "go to the Champs" means taking a drink in oneof the existing bars on the strip or visit one of the many galleries out there. Around the Arc deTriomphe, the Place Charles de Gaulle (formerly Place de LEtoile), circulation is crazy. There is a"common agreement" among drivers in the event of a collision between two cars, both pay halfthe damage, be who is at fault due to the chaotic traffic in the area.There in the square, arecommemorated by the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier (whose surface is continuously lit acandle) all national events, from the storming of the Bastille a July 14, 1789.
6. Write a paragraph expressing your ideas about how can you contribute to make the city and your own habits “more green”. (10 – 15 lines).There are many things we can do every day to help preserve the environment,having a better coexistence with nature. All that isrequired is asmall modification in our everyday behavior for example in most of our homes youcan find hundreds of chemicals, mainly in cleaning products. The best option is totry to free ourhomes as much replacing these chemicals for organic products.We all know the importance of green environments. These twofunctions are fundamental to our existence: to absorb carbon dioxide andproduce oxygenone of the things I would like option is to make a small garden inyourbackyard, however minimal available space will always have a placeto learn and a pot and planting pleasure. And so have moregreen areas.We must reduce small things that make you more pollution such as smoking andalso the fact of making a fire to burn trash tends to pollute.