Prestashop provides you with full translation tool for your shop. This helps you add and edit your pages translations.
Published on: Mar 4, 2016
Transcripts - Prestashop Translations
Prestashop provides you with full translation tool for your
shop. This helps you add and edit your pages translations.
1. Go to Your Back Office.
2. Localization Translations
3. Modifying a Translation
4. Module translations. (The terms used by the installed
modules. Note that modules which are available but not
installed will not appear in the tool.)
5. Selected second drop-down list, which lists the available
6. Once your selection is done, click the language code of
the language in which you wish to edit that category of
7. A long page then appears. It contains available strings for
layout designer module.
8. Editing a translation is easy:
Open a field set,
Edit its content,
Click on either the “Update Translations or stay” button to
save while or keep translating more for this category, or
on the "Update translation" button to save and return to
the main "Translations" page.