Prezi portable tutorial
Published on: Mar 4, 2016
Transcripts - Prezi portable tutorial
Create a Portable PreziDownload a portable copy of your presentation to use without internet access.Directions found at this link: http://prezi.com/learn/portable-prezi/ However, theinstructions have not been updated. Find updated instructions below. 1. Go to Prezi.com/your 2. Login to your prezi account 3. Click on the Prezi presentation that you want to download. 4. Locate the toolbar at the bottom, and click Download 5. Choose Export to Portable prezi and click Download
6. Click the link to download7. You will receive a zip file. Save it.
8. Click Open9. Double click to open the folder.
10. Open the folder11. Double-click Prezi.exe (PC)12. Extract All13. Follow the Wizard, clicking Next, Next, and Finish.
14. Open the folder15. Double-click on prezi.exe16. Double-click prezi.exe
17. Your prezi will open in Adobe Flash Player