Naeem Faraz CV
Published on: Mar 3, 2016
Transcripts - Naeem Faraz CV
Mobile Phone Number: 0086-15000751065
Mailing Address: Centre of International Program (C.I.P)
Room No 106. Donghua University West Yan’an Road 1882
Devoted and organized educational professional having6 years of teaching experience with an
unparallel ability to explain complicated mathematical and statistical concepts in an easily
understandable manners. Has talent for employing unique teaching strategies to effectively
engage all students and creating learning environment to encourage students also fluent in
written and verbal English.
Ph. D. Engineering/Maths Donghua University Shanghai, China 2009-2013
M. Phil. Fluid Mechanics/Maths Quaid-i-Azam University, Pakistan 2007-2009
M. Sc. Mathematics Quaid-i-Azam University, Pakistan 2005-2007
B. Sc. Mathematics/Statistics University of the Punjab, Pakistan 2002-2004
LECTURER DONGHUA UNIVERSITY SHANGHAI, CHINA 2011-Todate
Designing, preparing and developing teaching materials
Delivering lectures and assessing students assignments
Setting and marking examinations
Teaching introduction to Business Mathematics, Statistics, Calculus-I and Calculus-II
Representing the institution at professional conferences and seminars
Keeping records of student progress, achievement and attendance
Maintaining own continuing professional development
LECTURER PACE COLLEGE RAWALPINDI, PAKISTAN 2008-2009
Taught Calculus, Linear Algebra, Numerical Methods, Ordinary and Partial Differential
Attended all staff meetings and professional development workshops
Consolidated important concepts and encouraged students learning
Cultivated learning environment which encouraged questions in classroom discussions
LECTURER AL-KHAIR UNIVERSITY, PAKISTAN 2007-2008
Taught introduction to calculus and introduction to Discrete Mathematics, Numerical
Utilized discussion based lessons in order to promote deeper understanding of the
Created and administered weekly quizzes and monthly test to track students’ progress
AREAS OF TEACHING
Numerical Methods Business Mathematics
Calculus-I Ordinary & Partial Differential Equations
Linear Algebra Business Statistics
LIST OF PUBLICATIONS
1. Thin Film Flow of a Second Grade Fluid over a Stretching/Shrinking Sheet with Variable
Temperature-Dependent Viscosity, Chinese Physics Letters, Vol. 27, No. 3 (2010)
2. The Convergence of Coupled Boundary-Layer Equation in the Contact Interface, Appl.
Mech. And Material, 654 (2014) 283-286
3. Study of the effects of the Reynolds number on circular porous slider via variational
iteration algorithm-II, Computer and Mathematics with Applications, 61 (2011) 1991 –
4. An Alternative Approach to Differential-Difference Equations Using the Variational
Iteration Method-II, Z. Naturforsch. 65a, 1-5 (2010).
5. A Series solution of the Long Porous slider, International journal of Tribology
Transactions, 54: 187-191, 2011.
6. Bubble Electrospinning without Using Gas Tank, IJNSNS, 11, 1117-1118, 2010.
7. Decomposition-transform method for Fractional Differential Equations, IJNSNS,
8. Study of the Rate Type Fluid with Temperature Dependent Viscosity. ZEITSCHRIFT
FUR NATURFORSCHUNG SECTION A-A JOURNAL OF PHYSICAL
SCIENCES Volume: 67 Issue: 8-9 Pages: 460-468.
9. Analytical solution of electrically conducted rotating flow of a second grade fluid over a
shrinking surface, Ain Shams Engineering Journal, 2 (2011) 221-226.
10. Analytical approach to two-dimensional viscous flow with a shrinking sheet via
variational iteration algorithm-II, J. King Saud Uni. Sci., 23 (2011) 77-81.
11. Study the dynamics of rotor-spun composite yarn spinning process in forced vibration,
Textile Research Journal 82 (3) 255-258.
12. Analytical approach to two-dimensional viscous flow with a shrinking sheet via
variational iteration algorithm-II, Journal of King Saud University Science, Volume 23,
Issue 1, January 2011, Pages 77-81.
13. A New Device for Single Bubble Electrospinning and its Mathematical Analysis
Advanced Science Letters, Volume 10, Number 1, May 2012 , pp. 621-623(3)
14. A Simple Mathematical Model for Prediction of Fiber Size in the Bubble Electrospinning
Advanced Science Letters, Volume 10, Number 1, May 2012 , pp. 664-665(2)
15. Fractional variational iteration method for fractional initial-boundary value problems
arising in the application of nonlinear Science, Computer and mathematics with
application 62 (2011) 2273–2278)
16. A thermo-electro-hydrodynamic model for vibration-electrospinning process,
THERMAL SCIENCE, year 2011, Vol. 15, Suppl. 1. pp S131-S135.
17. The effects of variable viscosity and thermal conductivity on a thin film flow over a
shrinking/stretching sheet, Computer and Mathematics with applications 61 (2011) 3391-
18. New soliton solutions of the generalized Zakharov equations using He’s variational
approach, Applied Mathematics letters 24 (2011) 965-968.
19. A Mathematical Modelling of Inner-Resonance of Tangent Nonlinear Cushioning
Packaging System with Critical Component, Mathematical and computer modeling.
Volume 54, Issues 11-12, December 2011, Pages 2573-2576
20. Numerical Solution of MHD Flow over a Nonlinear Porous Stretching Sheet, Iranian
journal of chemistry and engineering, Iran. J. Chem. Chem. Engg. Vol. 31. 2012, 125-
21. Exp-function Method for solitary and periodic solutions of Fitzhugh-Nagumo Equation,
International journal of numerical methods for heat and fluid flow. Vol. 22 Iss: 3 pp. 335
22. Theoretical model for the electrospinningnanoporous materials process, Computer
Mathematics Application Computers & Mathematics with Applications, Volume 64,
Issue 5, September 2012, Pages 1017-1021
23. Three-dimensional flow arising in the long porous slider: An analytic solution Z.
Naturforsch (ZEITSCHRIFT FUR NATURFORSCHUNG SECTION A-A JOURNAL
OF PHYSICAL SCIENCES Volume: 66 Issue: 8-9 Pages: 507-511)
24. Numerical Solution of Logistic Differential Equations by Using the Laplace
Decomposition Method, World Applied Sciences Journal, 8 (9) : 1100-1105, 2010.
25. Modified fractional decomposition method having integral w.r.t ( )d
, Volume 23, Issue
2, April 2011, Pages 157-161
26. Application of modified Laplace decomposition method for solving boundary layer
equation, Journal of King Saud Science University, Volume 23, Issue 1, January
2011, Pages 115-119
27. A new approach to differential difference equations, Journal of Advance Research in
Differential Equations, Vol. 2, Issue. 2, 2010, 1-12.
28. Fractional variational iteration method via modified Riemann-Liouvillederivarive,
Journal of King Saud University Science, Volume 23, Issue 4, October 2011, Pages 413-
29. Series Solution for Unsteady Gas Equation via Mldm-Pade Technique, WASJ, 10 (12) :
30. A new experimental setup for bubble electrospinning with a thermal supplier, IJNSLD, 2
31. A new experimental setup for bubble electrospinning, IJNSLD, 2 (2011) 49-50.
32. A new approach to Thomas-Fermi Equation Using MLDM coupled with Pade´
Approximation, WASJ, (in press)
33. A New Fractional Analytical Approach via modified Riemann-Liouville derivative,
Applied Mathematics Letters, Volume 25, Issue 10, October 2012, Pages 1340-1346
34. An Effective Modification of the Homotopy Perturbation method for MHD Viscous Flow
over a Shrinking Sheet, Journal of King Saud University - Science, Volume 25, Issue
2, April 2013, Pages 107-113.
35. A coupling method of homotopy perturbation and Laplace transformation for fractional
models, University brushit U.P.B. Sci. Bull., Series A, Vol. 74, Iss. 1, 2012
36. A new approach to Van der Pols Oscillator Problem, Z. Naturforsch. 66a, 620-624 (2011)
37. Heat transfer analysis on the magneto-hydrodynamic flow of a non-newtonian fluid in
presence of thermal radiation: An analytical solution , Z. Naturforsch. 67a, 147 – 152
38. An efficient new perturbative Laplace method for space-time fractional telegraph
equations, Advances in Difference Equations 2012, 2012:204
39. An auxiliary parameter method using Adomian polynomials and Laplace transformation
for nonlinear differential equations, Applied Mathematical Modeling, Vol 37, 2013,
40. An efficient new iterative method for oscillator differential equation,
ScientiaIranica, Volume 19, Issue 6, December 2012, Pages 1473-1477
41. Unsteady linear viscoelastic fluid model over a stretching/shrinking sheet in the region of
stagnation point flowsScientiaIranica, Volume 19, Issue 6, December 2012, Pages 1541-
42. Solution of Fractional Integro-Differential Equations via He’s variational iteration
1st International Conference of Fluid Mechanics
2nd International Conference of Fluid Mechanics
3rd International Symposium on Nonlinear Dynamics, Shanghai
English,Chinese and Arabic (Only can read)
EDITORIAL BOARD MEMBER
British Journal of Applied Science & Technology
International Journal of Nonlinear Science Letter A
Guest Editor in Journal of Nanomaterials
Global Economics, Management and Business Research
SKILLS AND PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES
Proficiency in written and oral English
Good computer skills
Strong interpersonal and presentation skills
Ability to work under pressure
Time management skills
Strong listening abilities
Sincere and hardworking
Published 40 research articles in four years
Won CSC scholarship from Chinese Scholarship Council
Won merit scholarship in M. Phil
Secured first position in B. Sc in college
Secured first position in High School
Acquire adequate understanding primarily on MS PowerPoint, Word, Excel and
Can be furnished upon request