National Library 2010
This is my whole Final project of graduation, It's about the national library,starting from the launching campaign, till the BTL and creative media and online advertising
Published on: Mar 3, 2016
Transcripts - National Library 2010
USEK | faculty of fine & applied arts
The Lebanese foundation of the Public Library
Final project for the
Master degree in Advertising
• The Public Library was established in 1921, by the Lebanese Viscount
Philippe de Tarazi and it was born from a dream.
• Of all the important cultural institutions in our country, the Public Library
is among those institutions that suffered the most during the Lebanese war
between 1975 and 1991.
• The Public Library contains more than 20.000 works, some 3.000
invaluable manuscripts, along with the first issues of periodicals published
in the region, and inestimable documents in the history of Arab and
Middle Eastern press.
• To launch the public library, and to tell the people that it’s
time to read books.
•To tell the people that you can read as much as you want,
and it’s for free.
• The people who love to read, to inform them that the public
library is open now.
•The people who love to read and don’t have enough money
to buy books ( especially university students).
• Create awareness for the people, that there is a public library
and let them know, especially for the young generation.
• Showing the people, how important is the public library, and
the benefit of the public library and to take advantage of it.
First the Above-The-Line (ATL) Communication. A mix of:
• Online advertising
The above combination will be used to communicate,
educate and explain the various features and principles of
the Public Library
Above the line:
• TV ads.
• Press ads - magazines
• Outdoor material.
• Online advertising
The above mix is destined for the mass campaign aimed at
the public at large. Since the target audience is present on all
the Lebanese territory, the reach has to encompass all of it.
Below the line:
• “ al maktaba al-nakkala”
• Bus tickets (bookmarks)
• Coffee shop
Below the line advertising is becoming an important and
easiest factor to communicate with the target audience.
• Reading is an important factor for the progress of the human
being and his development in his society.
• The public library is offering the people to read as much as
they want, having a wide varieties of local and foreign books,
plus historical documents, so any kind of information is
available at the public library.
The old logo
The new logo