Published on: Mar 4, 2016
Transcripts - PoncianoResumeNewHamburg
609B PINEROW CRES.
P R O F I L E
I am an ambitious journalist skilled in interviewing, writing researching and reporting. I
am looking for a reporter/photographer position and I have access to a vehicle.
E X P E R I E N C E
Reporter at Conestoga SpokeTV — Sept. 2015 to Present
• Responsible for developing and pitching story ideas on a weekly basis.
• Arrange and conduct interviews on location while producing and editing my own video
content for newscasts.
• Co-anchored several newscasts for television and web.
Volunteer at CBC Radio Kitchener Sound of the Seasons — December 2015
• Assisted with the production of Sounds of the Season on location.
Reporter at Conestoga 88.3 CJIQ Radio — Sept.2015 to Present
• Developing local and international news stories for different newscasts that air live
while conducting interviews.
• Write and broadcast copy stories, weather and sports, organize rundowns, anchor
and operate the sound board.
Reporter at Conestoga Spoke newspaper — Sept.2014 to April 2015
• Developed and pitched story ideas on a weekly basis.
• Produced several mixed media pieces while incorporating my own photography, edits
and page layout using InDesign and Photoshop.
• Adhered to Canadian Press Style standards.
Intern at the Elmira Independent - December 2014
• Proposed story ideas which I wrote and were published while incorporating my own
• Covered anticipated and spontaneous events within the community while meeting
E D U C AT I O N
Diploma in Broadcast Journalism
Conestoga College, Kitchener, Ontario — 2015-Present
Diploma in Print Journalism
Conestoga College, Kitchener, Ontario — 2015
Diploma in Photography
Fanshawe College, London, Ontario — 2012
S K I L L S
• Proﬁcient in Adobe software such as: InDesign, Photoshop, Audition and Premier.
• Trained in Burli software.
• Strong writing skills (Canadian Press Style).
• Photography - specializing in portraiture.
• Windows and Mac OS platforms.
• Social media savvy, familiar platforms such as: Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube
R E F E R E N C E S
• References are available upon request.