Polleverywhere lagniappe workshop summer 2014
Diane Collier workshop - polleverywhere.com
Published on: Mar 4, 2016
Transcripts - Polleverywhere lagniappe workshop summer 2014
USING POLLS & SURVEYS TO
DISCUSSION AND LEARNING
D. Collier, Aug. 14/14
In our session we will
1. Use polleverywhere.com
2. Discuss activity and potential applications
3. Learn to use polleverywhere.com + view
4. Create our own polls
❖ What did you like about the activity?
❖ How could this activity be extended?
❖ How does/could this activity connect to your content
❖ How could this activity be integrated with existing
activities you use?
❖ What needs to be prepared in advance? Can you see
any issues that need to be addressed?
Why I use polls?
How to use polleverywhere.com
1. Open an account: http://www.polleverywhere.com/
2. Watch the introductory tutorial:
3. Create a poll.
4. Format the visual and organizational elements of the
5. Share your poll – using link in browser, powerpoint, etc.
Create your own polls
Using your own subject matter/content area, create two
2) multiple choice
If time, we will share and discuss the pedagogical goals
and affordances of these polls.