Published on: Mar 4, 2016
Transcripts - PREVO_Resume_SEP 2015
Brian T Prevo, PMP
TS/SCI, with CI polygraph
Phone: 843.628.8613 (C) / Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Accomplished manager and leader. Forward-thinking, dynamic project management professional and
strategic leader who integrates business strategies into effective tactical planning, commensurate with the
best interest of the business and its stakeholders. Twenty years active duty military service successfully
directing, supervising and leading teams comprised of multi-national and multi-cultural members of the
Department of Defense (DoD). Dedicated to maintaining a reputation built on quality, service, technical
competency, and uncompromising values.
• M.S. Information Systems, concentration Computer Security Management; Strayer
• M.S. Management, concentration Financial Management; Naval Postgraduate School
• B.S. Economics; Towson State University
BAE Systems 2014-Present
• Manages the Automated Fuel Handling Equipment (AFHE) refresh project’s automation of
valves, fuel transfer pumps, tank gauging, metering systems, pipeline instrumentation, and
update of the Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA) system onboard a major
US Army installation. Coordinates activities of five installation technicians and three sub-
contractor software developers and integrators in accordance with schedule and budget.
• Managed six System of Systems Integration (S0SI) Program task orders comprised of teams
that procure required material, manage existing on-hand inventories, implement and kit
material, then transfer completed kits to support DoD Tactical Vehicle requirements.
Delivered in excess of 4,600 upgrade kits to customer ahead of schedule and under budget.
• Administered and operationally led hardware and software installation and testing of the
Automated Installation Entry (AIE) System at five US Army installations throughout the US.
• Communicates, interfaces, meets, and acts as liaison with US Government customers,
private-industry contractors, commercial suppliers, and other key stake holders regarding
project requirements and progress via written and verbal communication channels.
• Coordinates activities of technical and professional members of Engineering, Integration,
Quality, Finance, Fielding and Procurement for the planning and execution of daily site
• Participates in weekly program evaluations including collecting and reporting status and
metrics, and developing program management presentations. Provides inputs for baseline
change requests, estimates to complete, statements of work (SoW), and reporting variances.
Information Management Group, Inc. (IMG) 2013 – 2013
Space and Naval Warfare Systems Command (SPAWAR) Client Manager
• Managed prime and sub SPAWAR pillar contracts (ICO / TCI / BFS / DS).
• Lead business developer for SeaPort-e, Department of Navy opportunities in Charleston
• Reviewed 150 requests for proposals, 13 requests for information, and ten sources sought
notices to present a corporate business case for a go/no-go decision.
• Drafted, reviewed, and modified 13 non-disclosure agreements, two teaming agreements, six
contracts, two subcontracts and myriad business-related documents.
U.S. Navy, Navy Information Operations Command (NIOC), Georgia 2010 – 2013
• Established and directed NIOC GA’s Information Operations / Cyber (IO/Cyber) department
(N9) to provide tactical and technical Computer Network Operations (CNO)/ IO / Cyber
support to Commander, U.S. Fleet Cyber Command/U.S. 10th
• Guided a team of over 130 highly technical civilian, multi-service military, and contractor
personnel in the development of contacts of interest.
• Provided semi-annual professional development counseling and annual performance
evaluations for civilian and military personnel. Coordinated shift schedules, paid-time-off,
and the allocation of manpower.
U.S. Navy, Baghdad, Iraq 2009 – 2010
Contracting Officer Representative
• Effectively managed a Multi-National Corps - IRAQ contract in excess of $120M for the
production, editing, and approval of 60 PSYOP products per month; coordinated, planned,
and synchronized collaboration across three multi-media production centers.
• Directed daily IO activities of over 40 multi-national civilian contractors and five multi-
service military personnel in the production, editing, and approval of 60 physiological
operations products per month in accordance with contract requirements.
• Coordinated, planned, and synchronized collaboration across three multi-media production
centers in order to improve productivity output and quality levels of deliverables.
U.S. Navy, National Security Agency (NSA) - Georgia 2006 – 2009
• Directed daily counterterrorism targeting and analysis activities of a team composed of over
100 civilian, multi-service military, and contractor personnel in support of a number of
successful military operations within the U.S. Central Command area of operations.
• Reviewed and evaluated employee performance plans; submitted nominees for
awards/recognition; and, interviewed and hired qualified candidates.
• Developed and implemented plan for hiring counter-improvised explosive device contractors
to enhance the level of critical force protection provided to U.S. and coalition forces.
• Provided security oversight support to the NSA SCI program, to include ensuring that only
authorized personnel had access to facilities and resources in order to minimize violations.
• Performed regular and random inspections to ensure that Ship’s Signals Exploitation Space
(SSES) was in compliance with national and service security standards and objectives.
• Project Management Professional (PMP) Certificate #1678198
• Program Management Institute (PMI)
• Program Management Institute (PMI) Charleston Chapter