Natural language processing (NLP) in Turkish
Botego provides Natural language processing (NLP) in Turkish and other languages via API. Customers include Johnson&Johnson, Coca Cola, Unilever. http://www.botego.com, email@example.com
Published on: Mar 3, 2016
Transcripts - Natural language processing (NLP) in Turkish
Natural Language Processing
(NLP) in Turkish
Botego, established in 2007 as an incorporation, is
focused on Natural Language Processing (NLP)
technologies and provides software solutions based
on its proprietary algorithms.
Botego’s main products are Virtual Agents,
Automated E-mail Reply Agent, Document Indexing
and Search, Natural Language Search. Our products
are used both within the companies (intranet) as a
knowledge management tool/portal or opened directly
to end users (internet) to provide technical and non-
We also offer access to our Turkish Natural
Language Processing engine via an API.
• Botego was one of 25 nominees in the short list of the competition ‘Fast Fish
Awards’ among 700 companies, held by PriceWaterhouseCoopers (PWC) in
• Knowledgebase application developed for Avea Call Center was nominated in IMI
Call Center Awards for the category of ‘Best Call Center Technology’ in 2009.
• One of our virtual online agents developed for Johnson&Johnson was one of 365
marketing projects nominated in Global James E. Burke Awards in 2010.
• TEB (Subsidiary of BNP Paribas) was awarded for the category of ‘Best Call
Center Development Performance’ in IMI Call Center Awards in 2012 via our data
center application being used for one year.
• Botego was one of 10 companies among 200 companies in the organization of
Turktechnet (turktechnet.org) in New York in 2002. Therefore, it had the
opportunity of joining to the Accelerated Investment Training Camp sponsored by
TEB in May 2002 in order to present the company activities to the investors in
• Following an investment round from Sestek, Botego Inc. was established in New
York and started its operations in North America.
Our Projects Supported by Public Institutions:
• Our project ‘Content-sensitive interaction robot’, enabling the development
process of interactive robot with automated tagging method based on natural
language processing, was funded 75% by TUBITAK under the 1507 – SME R&D
Starting Support Program in May 11th
• The same project was also funded by a long term loan from The Foundation of
Turkish Technology Development (TTGV) in August 20th
• Botego, as one of the three R&D partners, is currently involved in an EU- funded
project called Linked2Media under the 7th
Framework Program (FP7) in November
2011, aiming to tap into the vast user-generated content and interpret
information posted on blogs, social networks and social media in Europe and
• KOSGEB supported Botego’s automated e-mail answering software ‘Hazircevap’
under the R&D Innovation Support in February 2012.
• The project we presented to ARDEB 1003 R&D Support Program by the
collaboration of Dogus University in July 2012 was one of the 64 projects passed
the first round.
E.ON (France, Germany), Johnson&Johnson
(o.b., Clean&Clear), Coca Cola, Unilever (Lipton),
FOX, LeasePlan, Turk Telecom, TEB (Subsidiary
of BNP Paribas) and many others from United
States, France, Greece, Spain, Turkey, Bulgaria.
115 E 23rd St. New York – NY
Phone: +1 646 932 9604
YTU Teknopark C1-108 Davutpasa – Istanbul
Phone: +90 212 227 0278
Fax: +90 212 355 8318