National Debt Relief Review
National Debt Relief provides debt relief services to individuals struggling with unsecured debts. They've been in business since 2009 and they have an A rating with the Better Business Bureau. If you're interested in learning more, you can find their full review on BestDebtCompanys.com at the link in the slides above.
Published on: Mar 3, 2016
Transcripts - National Debt Relief Review
National Debt Relief!
National Debt Relief has been in
business since 2009 and have a desire
to help others get out of debt. They are
a debt settlement company and do all
they can to help you get rid of
They offer other debt management
services and counseling to help their
customers stay out of debt.!
Who Are They?!
• Debt Settlement!
• AFCC – American Fair Credit Council
• IAPDA – International Associate of
Professional Debt Arbitrators!
They do offer some debt relief resources including tools
and tips to get out of debt, an FAQ section and more.
Some of the questions you’ll ﬁnd in the FAQ section
• What is debt settlement?!
• What makes me a good candidate for debt
• Who is holding my money while I’m waiting for a
• Should I keep paying my credit card bills?!
• How will debt settlement affect my taxes?!
• How is debt settlement different than bankruptcy?!
• How may a debt collector contact you?!
Do They Offer Debt!
• This is an accredited business with the
• A rating (in July 2014)!
• There have been 6 complaints closed in
the last three years, and 4 complaints
closed in the last twelve months.!
• 2 complaints were regarding advertising
and sales issues, and 4 were for
problems with product or service.!
It can vary depending on how much you owe,
however on a scenario with $20,000 in debt,
they would charge you around 20-22% on
that amount in a 2-4 year period. !
For speciﬁc pricing information, you can give
them a call for a free consultation.!
Keep in mind that there will never be up-front
fees charged by this company.!
What Do They Charge?!
They do not charge you anything to stop the
program. You can simply notify them and stop
making payments to the escrow account on
You’ll get your money back if you’re not
Do They Have a Refund!
They have a mission to give back to
the community and work with the
• Wounded Warrior Project!
• St. Jude Children’s Research
• Autism Speaks!
• Network for Good!
They Give to Charity!
They seem to have a very active
presence in social media communities.
There are many recent posts.!
Are They Active on Social!
There are many questions on their
FAQ’s page and it would beneﬁt you to
read through them. Their answers are
very detailed and there are enough
questions that many of yours could be
FAQ’s and More Info!
The Potential Bad!
• The website is very limited in any
kind of real information!
• There is no pricing listed!
• Limited services offering!
The Bottom Line!
Interested in Learning