Published on: Mar 3, 2016
Transcripts - Kingwell Brochure
Headhunting Your World
An Engineered, Designed and Human approach
Engineered, Designed and Human
We must be experts at what we undertake to do, our results are founded on hard
work, technical understanding and precision. We work with the precision of
ensuring we know and approach all technically experienced candidates, through
thorough market mapping and detailed research.
Each assignment is designed and tailored to our clients needs. We believe, in
order to design the best solutions for our companies and candidates, we must
have the freedom to learn, engage and be creative to bring a solution with
prosperity for all.
With our engineered headhunting process and designed corporate fit, we must go
beyond technical, and ensure that we are developing relationships at all levels,
making sure all prospective matches are engaged. For our clients and
candidates, it is important that all parties are reliable and likeable. The human
element creates the atmosphere we live and work in.
Headhunting is a term often misused. Below we look to explain what we do and don’t
do as Headhunters:
- We don’t work a 9:00 - 17:30 as the candidates we represent are usually
already in employment. Our office phones are manned 24/7 and our
consultants are happy to talk out of hours on a mobile.
- We will not rely on Job Boards or use CV databases for finding available
- We are not dependent on Social Media (LinkedIn etc.) or advertising for
- We don't mass mail job descriptions, or candidates to companies.
How we can do this:
- We have already mapped to great detail, the people, corporate structures
and projects of all the people in our area of expertise, enabled by having a
small and focused discipline area of expertise.
- We get to know our market of people first, a first contact will rarely be to
discuss a job.
- By having high level discussions with our clients, we are able to get a clear
view of future business needs, our market knowledge often helps clients
plan hiring strategies.
Retained and Contingent
We predominantly work on a contingent basis, providing our clients with a free
service until the point of hire. Headhunting, shortlisting, discussing the chosen
role and referencing. For retained searches, we will offer this option when we
feel it is the most effective solution for our clients. We would recommend
retained search for senior hires where the position has a higher than normal level
of commercial sensitivity.
Contractors and Direct Staff Hire
If you are looking for Direct Staff Hire or Contractor solutions, we are glad to
For contractor solutions, we are able to work on a range of options. Should it be
introduction only through to full payroll, visas and flights. Dependent on
circumstances, we can provide solutions for most countries and would be glad to
discuss. When we outsource, for example arranging flights, we only work with
carefully selected proven partners and unless otherwise detailed, will include
these services to our clients at cost price.
What we can offer you:
- You can keep you up to date with the market, keeping you fully informed
and in control of your career,
- You can receive a full market assessment for your next move, in complete
- With our detailed understanding of your market, you can receive support
and advice to help guide you on your journey,
- We spend time to fully understand you and your career journey.
When it's finally time to move:
- You are in full control, informed and the process is kept confidential,
- Your details are only sent and discussed directly with a client, after you
have E-mail confirmed you wish to apply to the specific opportunity.
- Your application is processed with extreme discretion, we do not engage
clients unless we are confident of this.
- We will let you know what we intend to discuss with the client before we do
- References are only taken at a suitable stage of the process, and only after
you have confirmed consent.
- You have our support through out the complete cycle.
Within our discipline areas, we work exceedingly well at the high level
executive search end of the market, covering C-level, Directors and
management. With full appreciation to the commercial sensitivity such
hires can bring, we ensure our clients are fully integrated and
understanding of our search process before anything commences. We
keep our client fully engaged throughout.
Chief Engineers, Technical Superintendents,
Managers, Directors. Operations Managers,
Chartering, Commercial Managers, Directors
and C-Level, Naval Architects, Engineers,
Surveyors (MWS, H&M, P&I), Project Managers
Marine and Shipping:
Our Marine recruitment expertise covers: Owners, Managers,
Survey, Salvage and Decommissioning.
From rig design, rig move, to exploration through to decommissioning,
We have worked with key partners, across the Rig Contractors, Operators and
+44 (0)208 0043064