Published on: Mar 3, 2016
Transcripts - Natarajan___Resume1
No.12 A, 2nd Cross,
Sri Balaji Nilaya,
Bangalore – 560 043.
Manager – Global Mobility
(Inbound & Outbound)
G L O B A L M O B I L I T Y ♦ N E T W O R K I N G A N D R E L A T I O N S H I P B U I L D I N G
Professional with overall experience of Nine years experience in Global Mobility Management
demonstrating self-motivation, enthusiasm and initiative that has helped achieve exceptional
employee relationship. Proven ability to interface at various levels in an organization, possess
good interpersonal and communication skills. Superior record of working below allocated budget
levels and delivering results without slippages. Have successfully managed and organized
personal time and workload.
Areas of Expertise
During my nineteen years in the software industry, I have realized that relationship building and its
institutionalization is a complex activity. Key success parameters were
• Needs Analysis: A thorough perception of needs.
• 24/7 Availability: Genuine concern for issues and an inherent ability to resolve them.
• Personalization: Relate to problems and work with your creativity to provide quick
MANAGER - GLOBAL MOBILITY
Accenture (JLL)–Bangalore: January2005–14th
M A N A G E R
Objective is to liaison activities related to temporary and permanent accommodation, settling in
services, tenancy management, lease renewals, repatriation, temporary and permanent car
facility, Schooling, Shipping, FRRO Related activities, Cross Cultural Training, for expatriates
traveling to Accenture India across the Globe . This is an international program that involves the
Profile for India Mobility
• Identify preferred vendors through a competitive quote process;
• Build strong relationships with internal customers/Business, suppliers and vendors;
• Participate in rate negotiations to deliver cost savings;
• Act as a watchdog on implementation of policy guidelines;
• Budget for and select commercially viable accommodation.
• Provide logistics support. Assist move-in, out and follow-up on vacate notices
• Reconcile invoices and ensure on time payments
• Handling day to day activities – replying to emails, handling expat queries, coordinating
with service provider for day to day updates.
• Maintaining and updating weekly tracker of expats (Status of their services)
• Consolidating MIS and Spend Reports
• Manage competitive quote process, collate and analyze information supplied by preferred
• Undertake rate negotiations in conjunction with Accenture’s preferred providers to deliver
cost savings to customers.
• Collect feedback and follow up on client satisfaction survey.
• Scheduling and attending – Pre arrival briefing call with expats and service provider –
explaining to the expats about the process and procedures of Accenture.
• Maintaining report on expat home finalization – number of properties inspected by expat &
expat feedback / comments on the same.
• Assisting expats in booking temporary accommodation and temporary car hire –
coordinating internally to provide access to expats for booking the same.
• Coordinating / follow up internally for project approvals, legal vetting of lease agreement
of expats, releasing rental & deposit to landlord.
• Coordinating with service provider and internal team for lease renewal or lease closure of
expats. Ensure letters are issued on time to landlord and service vendor gets it signed on
time from the landlord.
• Assisting expats on their day to day queries & ensure expats queries are attended by
service provider on time.
• Preparing SLA report (benchmark) of service provider on expats handled by them on
quarterly basis & submits it for reviewing the same to reporting manager.
• Coordinating with service provider for housing, schooling, shipping, repatriation, cross-
cultural training etc
• Auditing invoices, supporting documentation and managing payments on e-tools (Ariba)
• Supporting with managing Corporate Housing for Accenture including guest houses &
• Outbound activities comprises of the following:
o Interaction with vendors for housing solutions for employees traveling from India
to USA, UK, Australia etc.,
o Providing temporary accommodation to employees for a short duration until
permanent housing is finalized through vendor network
o Providing support on rentals and purchase of new cars for employees
o Providing information on various utilities services available nearest to the work
FACILITY AND ADMINISTRATION SUPPORT
S E N I O R E X E C U T I V E – A D M I N I S T R A T I O N A N D F A C I L I T I E S
Objective has been to provide 24/7-assistance to the Facility Head of the Development facility that
has between 900 and 1050 software engineers. In this role, I have to provide on-the-call
administrative services or support to employees.
• Set up all the required functional aspects inside a facility prior to its occupation.
• Develop vendors and negotiate contracts for all administrative needs (drinking water,
caterers, mobile service providers, photocopier machines, stationery and pest control
agencies). Achieve superior employee satisfaction levels through pro-active identification
of needs and complete logistic support.
• Track employee movements within the development facility, provide assistance during
such movements and ensure that workspaces are set up according to established norms.
• Build rapport with the regional Department of Telephones for individual telephone
connections, company specific connections and address glitches pertaining to ISDN/DoT
• Devise, implement and streamline security procedures during employee and material
movement. Control issue of Photo Identity Cards (between 60 and 100 security cards in a
month), monitor/restrict employee access to designated areas of the development facility,
generate and circulate access reports.
• Company Leased Cars: Network with automobile consultants (16) to identify company
leased cars and SUVs according to prescribed ceiling rates. Negotiate, procure and
maintain a history of such company-leased cars. Work with agencies to provide vehicle
insurance cover, accident insurance cover, and road tax cover. Close between 3 and 4
car requests every month and handle MIS for 160 company-leased cars on an on-going
basis. Negotiate between 3 and 5% corporate discounts with vendors and transfer these
as benefits to employees.
• Company Leased Accommodation: Network with real estate agents to identify
company leased accommodation according to prescribed ceiling rates. Negotiate,
execute and terminate lease agreements. Co-ordinate with internal departments for
timely remittances of lease and rentals. Close between 2 and 4 lease requests every
month and handle MIS for 120 company-lease accommodation.
• Company Guest House: Set-up, monitor, co-ordinate logistics support for temporary
guesthouse accommodation provided to employees relocating into Bangalore.
A S S O C I A T E E X E C U T I V E - Q U A L I T Y / R E - E N G I N E E R I N G D E P A R T M E N T
Objective was to provide thorough and skilful administrative support to senior executives. During
my stay at TATA IBM Limited and IBM Global Services, I held the following positions:
• Marketing Coordinator for the Country Marketing Manager, Group Technical Manager and
Senior Marketing Manager
• Secretary assisting the Deputy General Manager for Corporate Communications
• Associate Executive assisting the Vice President - Quality, General Manager and Deputy
General Manager - Quality, and the Senior Manager - Quality
Communication and Client Relations
• Answer and screen a high volume of incoming calls and in-person enquiries from clients
and colleagues. Treat each person with respect and provide information and referrals as
• Liaison and maintain open lines of communication among senior executives, middle
management and administrative staff.
• Write correspondence, proof, and edit press releases and other documents to ensure
accuracy and consistency.
• Prepare and disseminate company reports and slide presentations for meetings.
• Provide superior administrative support to the Country Head and assistance in the form of
correspondence, legal documents, events/logistics coordination, and communications.
Logistics, Departmental Administration support
• Co-ordinate with the Training department on programs specific to quality and re-
engineering, track training needs, maintain training schedules while ensuring participation
from Departmental colleagues. Work with the Quality Assurance India, Bangalore
Chapter for training courseware, co-ordinate nominations for CQA examinations, tutorials
• Provide complete logistic support during internal and external training programs pertaining
to the Quality Department. Manage, track and negotiate outbound training program costs.
• Co-ordinate and interface with internal departments to assimilate departmental logistic
• Ensure round-the-clock upkeep of communication facilities and maintain internal directory
services for employee access
• Participate in Management audits (internal and external), periodically track data backup of
quality audit findings, and update hardcopy supplements of the Quality Management
• Manage calendars for the Vice President - Quality and Deputy General Manager -
Corporate Communications. Co-ordinate business meetings for international delegates.
• Organize the Executive libraries and assist managers on special projects. Compile PR
material and circulate PR information as an Internal Newsmagazine.
• Maintain business collateral, signage and keep them available for road shows or product
SALES AND MARKETING
S A L E S S U P P O R T
Worked with a distributor for Hindustan Cocoa products. Objective was to provide sales support
for a network of van sales of cocoa products and confectionery.
S A L E S E X E C U T I V E
Worked as sales executive and my objective was to provide sales support for promotional sales of
P E R S O N A L S E C R E T A R Y
Objective was to provide office support to the field staff at M/s Karthik Electricals – a well-known
outlet for electrical and electronic products in Bangalore. Here, I had to
• Maintain petty cash accounts
• Maintain Form-39 Collection and Customer outstanding
• Co-ordinate dispatch and receipt of electrical equipment
• Assign work to electricians/sales executives and track their activities
• Provide Secretarial support to the Managing Director
• Provide Secretarial support for Rotary Club District Governor
I am a recipient of
• Significant Contribution Award during the achievement of LEVEL 5 by IBM Global
• Best Employee of the Month award for Mobility at “Accenture”
• Numerous spot awards for specific contributions in conceptualizing, organizing and
coordinating events/programs of organizational importance.
Education and Training
♦ Bachelor of Commerce, Bangalore University. ♦ Certificate Course in Business Computing,
Brilliant Computers, Bangalore. ♦ Junior and Senior Typewriting.
♦ Trained on soft-skills at IBM Limited.
Skilled at using Windows 98, 2000, MS Office (MS-Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook), Lotus
Notes, Lotus DTP tools, and Advanced Internet skills.
Date of Birth: 26 November 1962 ♦ Sound in Health ♦ Fluent in English, Kannada, Tamil and