PRFS Financial Advisor 2015
Published on: Mar 4, 2016
Transcripts - PRFS Financial Advisor 2015
San Antonio, TX
Base Subsidy + Commission
Is a Career as a Financial Services Right for You?
Does helping people give you joy?
Are you goal oriented and independent?
Do you have a proven track record of success and leadership?
Would your peers say you are coachable?
Can you build trusting relationships with clients?
Are you tired of Corporate America?
If you answered YES to any of these questions, the opportunity at Planto Roe Financial Services may be for you.
As a financial advisor at Planto Roe Financial Services (PRFS), you’ll have a business without limits. You’ll use your talents
to your greatest potential.
Securian Financial Network is made up of advisors in independent firms, like Planto Roe, nationwide. You’ll receive the
support of our local office and the support of Securian, a leading nationwide financial services company.
With the Securian and Planto Roe partnership you’ll receive outstanding support and training provided by our Advisor
Development Program. This four and half year paid training program ensures you’ll have the skills, support and financing
necessary to build a thriving book of business, which you will personally own.
As a Financial Advisor at Planto Roe you will live the life you want while helping others do the same. You will be building a
business that makes a difference. This opportunity is different than other careers you may be considering. You can:
• Help people and businesses become financially secure. Make an impact by inspiring others to take action.
• Earn unlimited income. There are no caps on how much you can make at PRFS.
• Make time for the important things in life. You’ll earn autonomy and eventually set your own schedule.
• Be a lifelong learner. Financial services are constantly changing and you can be part of a dynamic, always evolving
• Be in business for yourself, but not by yourself. Although you have the support of colleagues and mentors you will
eventually become your own boss.
Planto Roe advisors have access to a dedicated support staff to help process business more efficiently and thoroughly, a
multitude of competitive products and services including insurance, investments, and fee based financial planning and
there are no proprietary product sales requirements. A professional designation reimbursement program is provided for
multiple designations, such as the Certified Financial Planner (CFP®).
A PRFS Financial Advisor’s basic responsibilities include:
• Attending required training and development meetings
• Completing required continuing education
• Scheduling appointments for prospective clients and centers of influence
• Generating referrals and clients through prospecting and networking in the community
• Analyzing and compiling presentations for clients
• Closing and executing sales transactions
• Maintaining client relationships and accounts with the highest level of integrity
Page 1 of 2
Who we are seeking:
• Someone with excellent interpersonal skills and sales
• Someone who believes in financial products and services
• Someone who demonstrates determination and
• An entrepreneur who takes pride in his or her work
Preferred: (but not required)
• Prior sales success
• Solid understanding of the financial planning process and
• FINRA Series 7 & 66 registrations
• Texas Insurance License – Life and Health
We cater to each individual and will customize a package based on experience.
FOR EXPERIENCED ADVISORS:
• Competitive payouts
• Benefits (i.e., 401k with a 4% match, subsidized medical,
dental, vision, disability and E&O)
• Dedicated transition support
• Access to hundreds of selling agreements
• Succession planning
FOR INEXPERIENCED ADVISORS:
• Training which includes:
• 6 month paid apprenticeship and a 48 month paid
• Benefits (i.e., 401k with a 4% match, subsidized
medical, dental, vision, disability E&O)
Planto Roe Financial Services is currently interviewing for inexperienced and experienced advisors. We are Veteran and
Career Changer friendly. Apply today or contact our recruiting team, 210-477-7153, to learn more.
Becoming a Financial Advisor at Planto Roe is not just another job; it’s a rewarding, lifelong career.
Planto Roe Financial Services is a comprehensive financial services firm headquartered in San Antonio, TX with additional
offices in New Braunfels, Brownsville and Boerne. Planto Roe Financial Services is independently owned and operated
under the leadership of President Richard Planto, CLTC, CLU, CLF, ChFC and CEO Charles "Gene" Roe, ChFC, CLU, CLF®,
We recognize and reward superior performance. We strive for all of our advisors to be a part of the MDRT (Million Dollar
Round Table). We know every client is unique.
• Our mission is to provide each client the customized financial solution and attention they deserve.
• Our vision is to be recognized and respected as a premier household name among our clients and the communities
throughout the state of Texas.
• Our relationship with Securian Financial Network allows us to be independently owned and operated while providing
you with the support and training of a well-established financial services company.
Planto Roe Financial Services offers securities and investment advisory services through Securian Financial Services, Inc.,
Member FINRA/SIPC. Planto Roe Financial Services is independently owned and operated. The Securian Financial Network,
the marketing name for the sales and distribution arm of Securian Financial Group, Inc., its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a
nationwide network of financial services firms. Products and services are offered and sold only by appropriately licensed
entities and financial representatives.
Page 2 of 2