Portable platform lifts – an economical accessibility option!
Platform lifts, stair lifts, are truly an economical solution for people witnessing physical mobility restrictions. No matter what kind of staircase you have in your home, portable curved stair lifts available in the market enable you to overcome the physical challenges and access the entire house conveniently.
Published on: Mar 4, 2016
Transcripts - Portable platform lifts – an economical accessibility option!
PortablePortablePortablePortable PlatformPlatformPlatformPlatform LiftsLiftsLiftsLifts –––– AnAnAnAn EconomicalEconomicalEconomicalEconomical AccessibilityAccessibilityAccessibilityAccessibility
Platform lifts, stair lifts, are truly an economical solution for people witnessing physical
mobility restrictions. No matter what kind of staircase you have in your home, portable
curved stair lifts available in the market enable you to overcome the physical challenges
and access the entire house conveniently. Incline lifts are the best alternative for both
straight and curved staircases. A person can use this type of lifts in both the indoor and
outdoor space of the resident.
The platform lift
moves up and down
along the installed
rails – a lower and an
upper rail. The
mounting location of
the movable chair is
determined based on
the angle of the stairs,
the platform size and
the overall space in
the room where it is
going to be installed. If
you are not able to
bare the space and large amount of mounting elevator or vertical lift in your home,
portable incline platform lift as shown in the image above is the ideal option.
TheTheTheThe SalientSalientSalientSalient featuresfeaturesfeaturesfeatures ofofofof CurvedCurvedCurvedCurved Stairlifts:Stairlifts:Stairlifts:Stairlifts:
With a space-saver mobile chair, curved staircase lifts provide the customers with a
secure and hassle-free functionality. With a plethora of features, it is mainly designed to
meet the accessibility needs of wheelchair users in their home, school or in any other
public or corporate places. Below listed are some of the most common features of
inclined platform lifts:
• An accessibility solution which can be installed without any kind of major restoration
• Factory manufactured rail installation
• In compliance with the international standard of accessibility products
• Pedant control, keyed call station, a single button to move up and down the lift
• Sleek rails and a foldable chair to optimize the space
• The motor is mounted along with the unit itself, so no additional machine room
• Battery that ensures the lift work in absence of power as well
• Object Sensor is incorporated into the chair and rail system. So, if any obstacle
comes in the pathway, the lift automatically gets stopped.
• The platform is protected by using safety arms and ramps.
• Some lifts are accompanied with a mechanical brake, which can be used to reduce
the speed or stop the lift manually
• A key switch is affixed in the control unit of platform to activate and deactivate the
• An emergency stop button is an integral part in the majority of the incline platform lift
available in the market
LookLookLookLook forforforfor aaaa goodgoodgoodgood suppliersuppliersuppliersupplier orororor manufacturermanufacturermanufacturermanufacturer…………....
Curved stair lifts are available in many sizes
and they can be easily customized to suit your
requirements. Fold the chair and arms, when
they are not in use. Manufacturers of these lifts
have given attention to every small detail in
order to ensure a hassle-free experience for
users. All you need to ensure is find a good
supplier of Stairlifts who can offer regular
maintenance, guarantee of the product and
admirable post-purchase support.
Interested to read one more article, then click on http://bit.ly/1hmSxkg