Naisa suicide solutions
A presentation to possibly help suicide attempter and people with suicidal intentions.A Idea Sample
Published on: Mar 3, 2016
Transcripts - Naisa suicide solutions
• You are not alone
• Why commit Suicide?
• Is Suicide Necessary?
• Does Suicide solve Problems?
• Aftermath of Suicide
• We are there for you
You are not alone
• Common: Somewhere Sometime, every one
wants to commit “Suicide”
– Every one
– Every Age
– Every Race
• Are The problems unique?
Why Kill Yourself?
• Solve Problems?
• Solve Boredom?
• Is it justified?
Is Suicide Necessary?
• Is this the only solution for your issues?
• The person removing your dead mutilated
• The doctor committing postmortem on you?
• The family and friends and relations who look
at your dead and mutilated body :
– people who have ones known you as the person
who was a part of their life?
– The Follower who has always looked up to you as
a leader? The admirer? Emotional Instability?
• How would you feel if your
lover, father, mother, sister, daughter, brother,
son Committed suicide because of you?
• Tried and did not succeed and are disabled
and suffering every second of their life?
• The world looses your knowledge
• what you were created for
• what you could have given to the earth and
humanity as a whole.
• You are larger than you think.
• You are most necessary than you think.
• You are here because you are needed.
• You family needs you if not emotionally at
least for your earning.
• How will your kids survive?
– Their food, clothing, Education?
• What if they are sold and have to resort to
suffering and penury for the rest of their
lives, because of you?
Suicide Is Good
• Things can only get better
• You no longer need to worry about your
• You are no longer afraid of death
• You can now go the full 13 yards
• You are now better than all
• You now have the potential to face life
Lets Think together
• Get support
• Give Life a shot
• If all else fails “Start all over again”
• You are a Leader to some one
• You are the reason for many
to survive and live
• What is your decision?
• How are you ready to live ?
– For yourselves and constrained
by your problems?
– For every one by being a
champion of your problems?
• We are with you, You are not
“You are not